Body: at the door….5/5, clothes off 4/5
Height:  5” 5
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  $400 + $200 for bottoms off, 45mins
Repeat: maybe

Absolutely dying for a good massage, and wouldn’t mind paying more for a pretty girl even if I didn’t nut, so opted to go to Foremost where most only offer HE. There’s a few new additions to the building that has spruced things up, some younger WGs, some new milfs; there’s a tall Chinese one that’s very young and slutty looking that only offers HE on the 13/F.

I’ve seen Carrie a few times at the door, and I’ve always wanted FS with here (explain in a bit) but she only offers HE. She always wears a V neck that shows off her bust (natural firm B’s) very well but the best bit is the tiny low waist white denim shorts she wears that shows off her hips and belly to the max (each time a salivate at those hips and they’re perfect for to grip on during doggie). She always wears a face mask at the door so there’s that extra intrigue as well. Has a sort of Taiwanese young MILF look to her.

So a bro rang her bell just before me and I heard the price of $400 for 45min (massage and HE), he asked if he can see her face and she replied if he came in he can see everything…… bro left but I took the chance and went in.

She has a cool demeanor at the door, with the mask covering her face, her eyes and the way she quotes the price, but as soon as I was inside the room, she warms up and I joked that I have always wanted to see her face, so she took off her mask revealing a cute face but nothing spectacular. Showered alone and she helped dry me off afterwards and then told me to lie down on the bed.

She gave a really good massage on my shoulder, back and calves, and I would have been happy with just that really. Chatty and friendly throughout. Around the half hour mark she starts to massage my crack and balls from behind, heaven. A few minutes of this and then she asked me to flip. Out came her tits and I started grabbing them. Really wanted to see house hip and ass so asked if she would take her bottoms off, $200 extra. Did some logic in my head, it’ll be a one off so what the hell, and off they went showing a bushy LS, great hips and arse, but no touching of LS was allowed…..every time my hand would wander from her ass to her LS, she’d turn away or tense her ass and thighs….and boy they were like rocks, so I didn’t push any further.

5mins of vigorous HJ with tons of nuru gel and Showered alone to clean up, paid and left.

Repeat? Maybe for the massage. The mystique of wondering what her face and body looks like has gone now.

Recent Ratings
goldenpanda   25-1-2024 05:11  Acceptance  +1   Original
frollics1   20-1-2024 09:36  Karma  +5   I wonder if repeat customers get to adventure more?
HK_Legend   19-1-2024 17:47  Karma  +10   
proplus
Kinky King

UID 89755
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1160
Posts 121
Karma 1132
Acceptance 566
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 20-1-2024 11:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@frolics1

I’ve read reports with other WGs some will offer more but the way Carrie positioned herself in terms of demeanor and attitude I doubt there will be more. My previous visit to this place with Candy did end up with FS, but it ends up very costly for what it’s worth. But as in my intel reports, this building is VERY quiet, and the WGs have moaned that it’s been very quiet for a few months, so who knows as they get more desperate.