Registered 23-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 18-1-2024 21:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[HK] S-BOOK/141 Annie [Causeway Bay]

Date & Time of Session:  
Name:  Annie
Link: https://s-books.141-hk.com/sb/en/advertisement/201785
Nationality & Language: Chinese - Canto - Little English (used a Translator App )
Face:  4/5
Body: 5/5
Height: 5'5"
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: n/a
PSE:n./a
Price & Session Length: $900 + 100 Tip (nuru)
Repeat: Yes/Maybe

First I need to say the Girl that met me at the door was not the one in the pictures or the Pictures are heavily photo-shopped, But She was still very pretty so I still went in. Her Body was slim and had perky boobs (b-c cups)

P1 - Entered the room and was immediately told to strip, I Don't really have any issues with this as she was still a good looking women, Got into the shower which she had already been running, Solo cleaned up.
She had Disposable Towels, so that may throw some of you off.

P2 - Dried off and then went face down onto the bed, now with some of the Nuru Experiences I've had the Massage at the beginning is not really a massage, just a lot of teasing and going through the motions. But she did a pretty good back and body massage on me, I was in bliss with the massage as walking around Hong Kong for the last 7-8 days has put a number on me. Once that part of the massage was done, she re-confirmed with me the service I wanted (Nuru) and then began to strip down and get the gel ready.

P3 - Still Face down, She is now naked and straddling my legs applying Gel on my butt and back, Now I am pretty used to have the back area played with, but what she did with her hands and grabbing my sac/unit from underneath was a new experience for me, and it was a very good tease, LB was happy with what was going on. Then the body slide begins and it is pretty much SOP for any Asian Nuru, Light moaning from her. After a bit she tells me to flip over, LB was pretty much at attention at this point. Some more body sliding and a lot of titty action around LB, some light HJ action in between, Then she straddles me, LB is Full Mast in front of her stomach, She is grinding away while giving me a HJ, This was feeling great! The she leans down to do the titty HJ and then LB

All in all, This was a decent experience, Only thing to be aware of is, That she does not look like the girl in the picture, Body and Boobs are similar but face is different. For me, she was still attractive enough for me to seal the deal.

Recent Ratings
sam_smith   18-1-2024 23:59  Karma  +5   
HK_Legend   18-1-2024 22:22  Acceptance  +1   "was not the one in the pictures" Then WALK OUT, instead of rewarding her for cheating & missleading you.
sam_smith
Throbbing Titan

UID 168426
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3845
Posts 447
Karma 3776
Acceptance 1385
Reading Access 70
Registered 10-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 18-1-2024 23:59  Profile P.M. 
First, fuck sbooks it sucks so bad it is a downgrade to the original website, here is the original link.
https://141-hk.com/en/C31724-CB-141Walk-up-Annie.html

Second, I assume you are not a local? Looks like they ripped you off, and you didn't confirm the price first.

Third, if you see a bait and switch, or an AI enhanced photo, walk away there is no shame in that. Such behavior should not be entertained.

Feet Feet, Feet Feet Feet
Feet Feet, Feet Feet
AndyDubs63
Nookie Newbie

UID 298989
Digest Posts 0
Credits 37
Posts 3
Karma 37
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 23-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 19-1-2024 01:32  Profile P.M. 
Correct, I am not local.

Price was confirmed over Text via whatsapp prior to the meeting.

As a General Rule, I would usually walk away if it was a classic bait & switch, with a person that is 100% different and not what I am looking for.

But like I said in the review, She was still attractive and I still pulled the trigger on this.

I still had a good experience in what service I received.

Recent Ratings
slickric423   19-1-2024 04:23  Karma  +3   
LittleWing   19-1-2024 02:23  Karma  +2   Yes, is a balance photo accuracy and service... But in HK there is more to walk away to than some places...