Registered 10-3-2015
Status Offline
Post at 18-1-2024 18:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
2024 1st pop , KH Big tits Laos Candy

Location: KH 4floor 4B first left door on the left halls off the elevator
Face 3.5/5 pay attention to makeup cause she retouch it after the session
Body 4.5/5 -0.5 cause you can tell she used to be more chubby
Skill 5/5 for that price I'm happy and she willing to cooperate (DFK, BBBJ, DATY all included without askin)
Cost $400 + tips overall good attitude, nice experience for a quickly . and she speak good English..paid $500 and she said wait to give me the change ...( Never heard that before )...
Will Repeat if she is available. Go catch those tits before Jan 29th

Little bro itching for a quick cheap punt. hitting KH in the afternoon around 3:30. Most of door are open, but some hallway still closed.
All the new patch of Russian new are open, and most of them are skinny and nice face. one girls on 5th floor actually catch my eyes but today goal was the big titty so maybe next time.
Hike for a round trip, 5th/ 8th/ 11 floor all have russian.The Russian choice are so much even 13th floor has one that have a cute face with nice natural body.
10th floor have a lot of Thai ( maybe Ladyboy ) nice face with fake tits.
These are also a lot of Chinese option which I'm sick of those WG upsell during service.
The variety at KH now is quite nice, even 11th floor with at the Russian halls, there is one Malaysian or Singapore I forgot ... Very girl next door vibe and boob is like a C+...cause she don't offer DFK ..so I turn back.
Went back down hit the 4th hoping some door will open. Indeed catch a big tits at 4B first. Asked price $400, instant walk in didn't even ask DFK or BBBJ is available. Turns out great at last..
Candy is from Laos, with what she said D cup. I joking said is a D+ or E and she said too big is not good. Maybe cause she is not very tall so it make a illusion of veiny huge tits. Nice chat to start off and she have a nice smile with braces on the button roll her teeth.
Shower is super small, happy cause she still insist to shower together, cleaned me nicely and this part I feel she is experienced. She already start teasing/stroking my already rock hard little brother, which I already know it will be a quick one.

Onto the action:
Started with playing with titty for the appetizer,  feel very soft and round and natural. Moved on with a DFK which got me surprised cause I never ask at the beginning. Another spot shown she is experienced cause that helicopter style is hard to catch up with.
After a while of foreplay.
Finally lay down to get the second part of appetizer, she started with nipples licking and slowly move to warm BBBJ. She does that feathery touch which will get u hard for sure.
She positioned her body in a way that I can finger her or DATY which enjoyed. 69 was great I can feel she play great attention to please my brother, she goes deep but not feel very forced. For sure is above average cause she give u the right amount of lips, tongue and suctions. She ended the appetizer letting me tits fuk while I still DATYing her.

Onto main course:
Cap on started with missionary, this view has to be the highlight of the session. That tits is bouncing like jello... I lean back to get a full view of her and going more deeper, and she rise both of her arm upward to touch the wall, somehow that body position unlock that bounciness. Will go back for just that view.
Almost popped during first position..... I try to make session longer by changing to cowgirl with DFK and doggies facing the mirror. But cannot slow down the process...so I asked if can do 2 pop but she declined.
Finally POPPED during 2nd missionary....
Shower again together and have some small talk, she said she is a hairdresser and that super long smooth hair can prove that she kept good care of it. For those who love going hard and pulling hair is ur thing, go for it.
At last, I asked her to see if she need more business by me writing her a review. She confidently said "no need, have already ", meaning she has a lot of client. So probably she been KH for a while before this trip. But I have never since her before. Anyway great quickly and got the tits I wanted. She said start around 4 and finish at 12.

Happy Punting guyz

[ Last edited by  lamlamlay at 18-1-2024 18:50 ]

Recent Ratings
Mclovin29   27-3-2024 02:30  Acceptance  +1   
Danger168   26-1-2024 03:39  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
blackberry_22   24-1-2024 12:56  Karma  +4   Went there yesterday but whole 4B door was shut. Any chance of getting her contact?
boscitc   21-1-2024 17:06  Karma  +8   Gotta go get some!
manhands   20-1-2024 08:36  Karma  +4   
Unitedfuture   19-1-2024 17:38  Karma  +2   being able to titfuck and daty - very nice
Hobbier   18-1-2024 21:03  Karma  +3   Titty fuck while DATY: your matching dimensions indicate you are made for each other. Would you marry her?
JTHK2   18-1-2024 19:45  Acceptance  +1   Good report, she goes into my to do list
Hobbier
Lustful Lord

UID 282570
Digest Posts 0
Credits 603
Posts 90
Karma 591
Acceptance 235
Reading Access 40
Registered 6-7-2022
Status Offline
Post at 19-1-2024 21:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Today she is half-Thai, half-Filipina.

Such a pretty face! Very talkative, 69/DATY/BBBJ on the menu though FIV/A does not seem to be her thing; beautifully suckable areolas unaffected by surgery (one can see discreet, underneath marks at the base of her breasts). Warm recommendation! (It would have been perfect if I had finally banged my first “certified” Laotian.)