Language : English
Face : 7/10
Body: 7/10
Skill: 8/10
GFE: 5/10
PFE: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Price: 900 + tips
Repeat: Yes with agent, plenty others to try first!

Saw a few reviews from agent's TG group from other punters on Furla's amazing BJ skills so had to give it a try.

Contacted the agent to book, smooth and simple. Arrived to TST and notified them, was quick to give back reply with room details and off i went. Furla welcomed me into the room with a cheerful attitude which was very nice to start. She even got the room all setup like a nightclub with the disco lights, kinda felt like i got sucked into another dimension

Had a quick chit chat, stripped and off to the showers. This time it was slightly different, she told me to sit inside the tub and she joined in with me and went straight for BBBJ. With great suction and tongue action, I had to control myself to not bust too early. I think she went on for 5 min straight and we moved our way to the bed where she continued her amazing BBBJ skills. Felt heavenly, after what felt like a long while she capped on and went on top for awhile, changed a few positions even went for standing doggy until i couldn't hold it any longer and i   in her mouth. Furla took like a champ!

Cleaned up, showered, chit chat for a lil bit more and paid left! Think she's still around for a few more days if any bros interested.

Overal, good punt! Have plenty of others to try from this agent though

[ Last edited by  bobbybob9 at 18-1-2024 16:27 ]

Recent Ratings
Vitalisofgaza   4-2-2024 17:49  Acceptance  +1   
Guys_My_Age   19-1-2024 08:24  Karma  +4   
LittleWing   18-1-2024 17:06  Karma  +2   
HK_Legend   18-1-2024 16:03  Acceptance  -1   "Saw a few reviews from other punters on Furla's": Sorry but Search showed NONE. "Report On Demand" maybe?
bobbybob9
Nookie Newbie

UID 256057
Digest Posts 0
Credits 82
Posts 5
Karma 82
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 10
Registered 7-4-2019
Status Offline
Post at 18-1-2024 16:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 bobbybob9's post

@HK_legend

My mistake! I saw the reports on the agent's TG group

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   18-1-2024 18:31  Acceptance  +1   :) Then it might be "censored"/filtered. Better spell it up front as SOME Agents are on a DESPERATE MARKETING SPREE.
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6549
Posts 757
Karma 6346
Acceptance 4056
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 18-1-2024 18:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Because of my Rating, I'd better explain a bit.

I will NOT name Agents, I NEVER USE AGENTS...but I can observe websiteS
and....on the Chinese Forum, I saw some Agents going totally ballistic pushing "their girls".

I don't speak Chinese but knowing that forum for a while,
that was VERY stupid....i.e.COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE, (numbers that make NO SENSE)
because if some girls are pushed so heavily by CLICK FARMS,
then their business is obviosuly NOT GOOD enough. They are dudes!

I don't know if you are a genuine client or an agent under Newbie clothes, that is beyind the point
and  again I don't use Agents, and don't wish to,
but if one if doing VERY STUPID things it impacts All

The suspisions of PUMPING UP / BS / Manipulation / Faking ...impacts all
(mayw it is time to take action to clear the air or ask 141 to 1)

FYI:
ALL TIME HISTORY OF BLOGS:
https://141hongkong.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=413&filter=like&orderby=likes
Either RX Honey Girls are
either  ...exceptionals
or the Click Farms used by their Agents are ...MORONS!

I doubt that TG reports are protected (RA available) like this forum, so it's AD, not Report.

Recent Ratings
bobbybob9   28-1-2024 07:40  Acceptance  +1   Totally agree! I also prefer the English forums more than the Chinese one also for that reason haha
LittleWing   19-1-2024 02:38  Acceptance  +1   Always good to be suspicious of reviews. That's why there is a steep demand for contribution here...