Language : English
Face : 8/10
Body: 8/10
Skill: 8/10
GFE: 7/10
Service: 8/10
Price: 1600
Repeat: maybe but I want to try other girls

Saw on TG agent said say it's her last two days. There's a positive review on this forum so I wanred to try her. Agent is very easy to book. Nice hotel, can take elevator directly.

At her room when she opens the door first impression is pictures and videos are definitely real just with more make up and perfect lighting. Pretty girl with cute wavy shoulder length hair like the pictures. She's wearing a cute robe and greets me with great smile. Excellent English and warm personality. She initiates some small talk. We settle the money up front and sends me to shower solo.

Good healthy body and curves. She has one forearm tattoo and a side lower back tattoo that she's halfway lasering off and one foot tattoo that she likes and is keeping. They're tasteful and not too distracting. Some curves on her hip and ass and natural average sized tits. Overall just a nice girl next door kind of package. I didn't opt to kiss. Onto the bed she gave me a cbj with good suction. I think she was suppose to bbbj but I didn't bother asking her if we can switch because it help me last longer anyway. I'm more about the visual too of a pretty girl like her going down on me. Gave me a fair amount of time before offering to mount me. Cap comes on and she has decent riding skills, not the bad kind that just jumps up and down bouncing on your thighs and you can't feel anything.

We switch to mission and after a bit I start to lose hardness so switched to cbj kneeling to the side of me so I can have a side view of her face sucking it. Again suction was good and was able to revive me. It actually felt so good I was almost able to cum in the dom. Pushed her over to finish in mission looking at her pretty face.

She cleans me up and give me a little post nut cuddle and chat.

Overall good punt worth the visit. Good English good attitude good looks.

Some screencaps of ad picture and video it's definitely not fake, just with perfect makeup and lighting and some touch up.

[ Last edited by  Zodek at 18-1-2024 08:29 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Rickwonger007   22-1-2024 09:51  Acceptance  +1   
monsterpup1   21-1-2024 04:22  Acceptance  +1   She gone for good?
TedKoppel   19-1-2024 15:05  Karma  +3   
Dukelok   19-1-2024 14:30  Karma  +3   
sam_smith   19-1-2024 00:04  Karma  +8   Cute!
Up8   18-1-2024 15:08  Karma  +2   If the photos and videos are 95% accurate, she seems to be another treasure to try
clampbottom   18-1-2024 10:12  Karma  +3   Excellent