Language : Can speak Canto, bit of eng
Face : 7/10
Body: 6/10
Skill: 7/10
GFE: 6/10
Service: 7/10
Price: 800 + tips
Repeat: Probably not

Saw a few posts about this provider and wanted to give it a try. Contacted agent and was planning to try the viet twins but was told they were unavailable, so agent recommended a jap girl Maky instead. Arrived around the tst and was told by agent Maky had to be delayed, but as I was running low on time so just asked agent for another girl and was given Fifi.

The location for Fifi was easy to find. After arriving there i was basically left waiting outside for another 15 min as agent wasn't responsive and there was no one opening the door. Finally got in and was welcomed by Fifi, she's quite energetic and very nice and attentive, can speak quite fluent canto as she's been here for several years. Fifi is quite petite, she's got a cute face but not towards the slim type shape, she's got a nice round ass though.

Was taken into one of the rooms, took shower on my own and laid down for a massage to start off. Fifi's massage skills are pretty good as she's had prior training. Then turned around for BBBJ which was quite good, she took her time and wasn't rushing it at all   Afterwards cap on and she starded riding on top, she was tight and she rode for quite awhile when I asked to change to Doggy and watching her ass bounce like that i couldn't last long and   .

Cleaned up, showered paid and left.

Overall, Fifi wasn't bad as she wasn't rushing the whole session and felt welcome, but agent wise might have to reconsider

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   19-1-2024 09:38  Karma  +4   15min wait is way too long to wait, same thing happened to me and I just left
firsttimelong   18-1-2024 01:06  Acceptance  +1   seems impossible to choose the girl with this agent, Fifi looks good though
momozzz   17-1-2024 18:01  Karma  +4   good intel
LittleWing   17-1-2024 15:28  Karma  +1   Thanks!