Status Offline
Post at 16-1-2024 03:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Heroic Thai - China B2

Date & Time of Session: Jan lunch time
Name: B2
Link: https://t.me/heroicThai
Nationality & Language: Mainland China
Face:  5/10 - not nearly as pretty as the photos, which said 24, more like late 30's
Body: 6/10 - a tiny body, butt was flat, more or less like the photo but skin was not tight
Height: 160ish
Skill: 6.5/10
Service: 7/10
GFE: 6/10
PSE: 6/10
Price:  800
Repeat: No

When a photo is so off from the girl sometimes it's hard for me to give a good rating. It does seem like her but it's PS so much no way can she pass as 24. Hotel was small as fuck, and not comfortable. She did do her best to give good service. Started with a short weak massage, then used listerine in some warm water in her mouth to BBBJ. Not really my thing. She BLS and sucked a bit of my balls which I really don't like, I'm more of a licking all over. Here BJ skills were a bit to be desired. Probably the warm water with listerine wasn't doingn it for me.

After I while i started to get soft, and she had to suck me again and this time withoug the water and it was better. I entered her and had a couple of positions and I was done in doggy. I feel i can't complain but when my expectations on looks were so far off, it sorta messed my game to begin with.

I would not return, and will questions if I will used the agent again.

This agent does have some Thai girls so I think I will try them and see if the quality and photos are more like it. It would be acceptable if the ad stated, 32, But the things they gotta do to attract customers.