HK Wish Spa Momoco

Date & Time of Session:  23. Dec. 23
Name: Momoco
Link: wishwish Spa
Nationality & Language: Local
Face:  5/5 my taste
Body:  5/5 well shaped and trained, nice hands and feet too
Skill:  4/5 because I keep giving 5s everywhere
Service:  5/5 (for operator, and her hospitality)
GFE: N/A
PSE: 4/5 (for a domina and also sexy dream come true)
Price & Session Length:  $1500 90 mins I think I forgot
Repeat: Probably-yes

Well Momoco was very good and very hot. But she hits my personal taste, so up to you to decide if she is yours. Service is very good.

Agent was good and helped we oragnize. I arrived on site and told me to go somewhere else with her. Cute girl, would try her too. But Christmas was my personal treat and after all the chat I wanted to try Momoco. I made so.e special request and all granted.

Room was very elegant and tidy. I showered and while in there Momo entered. Wow she was pretty. well trained body, pretty face, sexy underwear. I started to get hard.

I lay down and she carrassed my body then she forced me down, slapped my ass, humiliated me and damn she was so hot, I couldn't help but get horny. She made me lick and kiss her toes. She held my arms behind my back and sat on them.
She punished me for being so horny, slapped my dick a couple of times and was forceful all the way. But from time to time she was gentle, kiss my ears, go through my hair with her hands or tell me sweet things like how big my dick is and she would like it.
She made me sit doggy style and in the mirrow I could see her lick and suck my balls. Damn she was good.

Then ordered my to use my tongue tu fuck her pussy. I normally don't do that, but damn she was so hot. couldn't help it. I like her being a domina. After a while of eating she made me lay down and she gave me a nice handjob, while asking about the domina experience. We had a nice chat while I got more turned on by her casual handjob. Her face was so pretty. She sucked my nibbles and made me shoot.

Then came an actual massage and it was very good. Dhe is strong and knows where to push. And having a beauty on your back, giving you a massage is just a crazy good feeling.
After a while she made me turn around and again seeing her was mesmerizing. She used some strange wrap to put on my dick and then sucked quite hard. She did great but I couldn't come anymore. Sad, because seeing her I really wanted to. Nethertheless she kept trying and I felt like in heaven.

We had some nice chat and showered. After cleaning up I left. The other girl was waiting outside with the other girls and they all were very nice to me. Thumbs up for the great service and hospitality.

Recent Ratings
Eliperc   25-2-2024 00:29  Acceptance  +1   
Vitalisofgaza   4-2-2024 17:47  Acceptance  +1   
tahtas   2-2-2024 10:29  Acceptance  +1   
kiac   22-1-2024 04:47  Acceptance  +1   
cutemale19   15-1-2024 18:16  Acceptance  +1   
davcha   15-1-2024 07:31  Karma  +5   She’s a superstar!
HKGPeter   14-1-2024 21:56  Karma  +3   Excellent!
shyrocket   14-1-2024 13:00  Karma  +3   Awesome
momozzz   14-1-2024 09:21  Karma  +4   great sharing
LittleWing   14-1-2024 05:38  Karma  +3   
dienw   14-1-2024 01:43  Karma  +3