Subject: Namtan - TST (Possible Ladyboy)
niggabitch
Carnal Conqueror

UID 300314
Digest Posts 0
Credits 296
Posts 12
Karma 295
Acceptance 24
Reading Access 30
Registered 29-12-2023
Status Offline
Post at 13-1-2024 13:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Namtan - TST (Possible Ladyboy)

Date & time : Jan 11 Night
Location: JSL - 2F first corridor to the right of the staircase and second room inside the corridor
Name: Namtan (sugar in english)
Nationality: Thai
Language : Thai/some english
Face : 2.5/5
Body: 1/5
Skill: 2/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 1/5
Service: 1/5
Price: 400+100 tip upfront for 30mins
Repeat: Nope

After having a blast with Meaw earlier on, I decided to explore JSL later at night to see the available selections of Thai WG that were available in the building since had good experiences previously but on the 3rd floor (Mini and Memei, not able to share the experience I had previously since they left HK earlier this month and would not be relevant for bros at the moment and since they got raided the day before I went so they mentioned it would be a good few months before they came back if at all). But coming back to the current experience where I wanted to go to the usual 3rd floor for the Thai selection but all the doors were busy even after 15-20 mins so went down to the 2nd floor since previously read some good reviews about the selection there. Knocked on a few doors and most of them were NMCOT but when Namtan opened the door, I was like eh why not since I was lazy to walk anymore.

Went in and had to pay upfront and she said tips would be appreciated so I just said screw it and told her to keep the 500. Showered alone with those small body towels which I didn't like that much compared to the disposable ones since the disposable ones might be shit but at least I know its new and clean. She said its only her 3rd day in HK but business did not go well for her so far but not going to fall for the pity bait so that I will lose more money (which was a wise decision from me for once). Said she was shy since she is not used to doing this but started off with an ok catbath and then onto BBBJ. Noticed that her bolt-ons were not well done and you can see a lot of scaring on both sides which was a not so pleasant sight. Capped on and then went on top of me which did not feel that great. Already had a feeling that she may be a ladyboy (plus the poor bolt-ons) so my son was not able to stay hard as I was not intoxicated enough to overlook this fact from overthinking. She asked why it went a bit limpy but just said tired from work and asked to finish off with her hand until I forced a . Just chatted a bit after the deed about how she is worried she may not be able to pay back the debt it took her to come here but it is what it is and went in to shower alone and promptly left after that.

Overall damage was more than what I'd like for the experience that I got since I had not encountered any ladyboys yet in my adventures as I usually go through TG agents. This may be a lesson for me that I should stick to what works for me so I should avoid walkups unless I have read a report about that WG but sometimes finding a hidden gem can be worth it. If any bros has already tried her, please let me know if it is or is not a ladyboy so that I can console my son in my misjudgment and I would not recommend any bros to try her out after reading this and learn from my mistakes.

[ Last edited by  niggabitch at 13-1-2024 13:23 ]

Recent Ratings
tmptmp   14-1-2024 06:48  Acceptance  +1   Sorry for this experience
LittleWing   13-1-2024 15:08  Karma  +1   
jcheung124   13-1-2024 13:46  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for a the heads up and hope your son is doing better now