Nationality & Language: Chinese & Mandarin - Maybe a bit of Canto - No English
Face:  5/5
Body: 5/5
Height: 164
Skill: 5/5
Service: 4.5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: n/a
Price & Session Length: $1k + 200 (I think for the Room Cost? (Cunda) ) for 1 Hr Session
Repeat: Maybe/Yes

Arrived in Hong Kong Yesterday, and perused the forums a bit to check out the Scene here. LB hasn't had any action since I left Thailand a couple weeks ago.
I am a bit shy to try and go to a 141 walk up, but I saw the Sauna Section, More used to this style. Saw some reports on some of the WG's at AT Spa and sparked my interest.
Checked out their TG to see whats up and then booked a session with GiGi. Photos from TG are pretty accurate, a bit of either photoshop/filters. She is just as good looking in person.
She speaks mostly Mandarin, No English, and I didn't try to speak my broken Canadian Canto with her.
Hand Signals work wonders still!!!

P1: Agent showed me in, made sure I knew the amount and told me to take a quick shower and get ready.
Showered up and waited in the room with a towel on, was debating either laying down first or sitting, but ended up sitting up first as I wanted to see what I was getting into first.
Told me to lay down face down and started with a massage on my back, Not bad, defiantly had better at a veggie, RMT back home.

P2: The Gel came out and her clothes came off. She has very good service when the Gel came out, The moaning in my ear was top notch.
and the body slide was excellent.

P3: Told me to flip over and LB was pretty much at full mast which she was impressed with, More Gel comes out and the body slide continues and LB was targeted.
She has, I would say C Cups, felt natural, and she did some wonders with them. She did some BBBJ with LB which felt great, then back to more of the massage, LB was almost about to blow from the BBBJ.
More Sliding and then some HJ action, then

Cleaned up after that, she ended up cleaning me up in the shower, which was an awesome touch.

Couple reasons for some of the lower scores, no GFE per se, no kissing at all, not sure if that was on me or if we just never got to that point or if it was because it was a full Nuru session. She did leave her phone on during the session, Notifications were going off all session, granted she never stopped to check her phone during the session.

All in all, I enjoyed the session very much, and could be a possible repeat if I don't check out the other spas and before I leave HK

Recent Ratings
slickric423   13-1-2024 04:28  Karma  +5   that extra $200 is most likely for BBBJ. Some spa girls allow kissing but some dont, being able to communicate definitel ...