Name: unknown
Nationality & Language: Romanian
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Skill: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Price & Session Length: 2000czk/hh
Repeat: Yes

After doing massage, I found it’s still so early to come back to hotel, so I decided to go to showpark to check it out. I bought the entry ticket online for 199czk, and it’s one time use. You can definitely buy the ticket in person for 399 czk, and it’s valid for 24 hours.

You can check the laptops to see which girls are working that night, and take notes about the girls room number you will visit. There were around 20 girls that night. After several rounds of going around, I chose a girl from Romania, and I forgot her name. She is 23 years old, and has decent B cup. The process is pretty standard. I take a shower first then CBJ, Cowgirl and then missionary. Because I can’t cum as I just finished my shot a hour ago, so she decided to do CBJ to the end. She has good skill about it. One observation, most of the girls are over 25 years old, some even older, like MILF type. I’m not into it. So my selection pool is narrow. My rule is white young girl with decent boob.

I planed to try private the second, but I got food poisoning that night. So I had to lay on the hotel bed for the whole day, and sometimes vomit. I’m so sad. It seems more beautiful and cheap pussies are awaiting for me, but I can’t fuck them because of my own reason. I will come back to Prague again in the future. It’s the paradise for men.

Recent Ratings
jcheney2   13-1-2024 16:03  Karma  +3   
russellrobinson   12-1-2024 15:08  Karma  +4   
Skepti10   12-1-2024 09:34  Karma  +4   
gg1234   12-1-2024 02:55  Karma  +3