Name:  Didn’t ask
Nationality & Language: Filipino, English
Face:  2/5
Body:  2/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 7/10
Price & Session Length:  1k/2hrs
Repeat: Not sure

Quite a while ago this girl hit me up on an anonumous social media account I have, said she was offering massage. Her account went dead but then she resurfaced on TG. Was feeling in the need so arranged a late afternoon session after work in WC hotel after confirming she’d do FS.

She arrived promptly. Pics looked same as her but she was much heavier than pics. Bit of a let down. She was extremely shy but once we got into the groove she gave a fantastic massage. Didn’t have lingering fingers, which was a disappointment. Good leg massage on the flip. This led to a very good prostrate massage that could have gone on forever. Bum massage before the flip was outstanding. Huge stress reliever.

Very talented BBBJ ensued, DATY where she was quite into it. Couldn’t get LB interested in f’g her (note 2/5’s above, I know, selfish of me) so she finished me off with a BJ.

This girl definitely knows her stuff when it comes to massage and BJ. I have a few sports injuries and she had insightful suggestions on what to do about them and massaged them adeptly. I’d repeat for the massage alone (which would be much cheaper) but nothing more. While she gave a fab massage, she lacked a sensual touch.

Recent Ratings
sampat   8-2-2024 20:02  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the share
cherupari   28-1-2024 09:47  Karma  +2   PM her TG contact please
jchappers1990   17-1-2024 09:17  Karma  +3   Please PM her contact bro
homer168   12-1-2024 21:49  Karma  +5   Thanks for sharing mate
shortpunt104   12-1-2024 17:10  Karma  +2   PM contact plz
ansonmickey   11-1-2024 19:21  Karma  +2   can pm contact? thx