Post at 10-1-2024 21:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
(BKK) Royal Outcall Massage With Ja Oh

Date & Time of Session: 2PM this afternoon
Name:  Ja Oh
Link: https://centerroyalmassage.com/incall
Nationality & Language: Thai, English is pretty solid
Face: 5/10
Body: 7/10 (very good body for late 40s)
Skill: 9/10
Service: 9/10
Price & Session Length: 850 baht for 120 minute oil massage +500 for HJ + 500 for naked (1850 total)
Repeat: Probably

Disclaimer: I'm married and prefer to play safe, so my reports will almost never include BJ or FS.  I'm a big fan of HJ, especially long and drawn out with lots of teasing.

From time to time I do like a high quality regular massage with the will she?/won't she? uncertainty of extras.  I mean, 99% of the time there will be extras in a place like this, but it's fun not knowing how much teasing there will be, what's on the menu, etc.

Royal Massage is a combo outcall operation with 2 incall locations at Suk 18 and Suk 1.  Incall is well priced for a 2 hour massage imo, outcall will be about 60% more expensive.

I asked via Line who's available and it's mostly a collection of 35-55 year old ladies, none overly attractive, but that's not why you come here.  You come here hoping for an excellent massage and a quality ending b/c these ladies probably don't receive a ton of business and are willing to go the extra mile.  I tend to prefer slender ladies and most of the others were carrying extra kilos so I settled on Ja Oh.

I got to the shop and was taken up 2 stories to a private room with wide mattress on the floor.  I asked for a shower, and they had a basic bathroom w/shower in the next room over.

I return and lie face down on the mattress, naked, and no towel.  I figure this is the best way to signal that extras are fine, and if the lady wants to place a towel over me (if the shop doesn't offer extras), then she can do so.  Ja Oh enters, she looks late 40s and has an average face, not ugly, not overly pretty, but throughout the massage I noticed her body, which was quite nice for a woman of her age.  

As the massage starts, she doesn't place a towel on me, so I figure extras are on the menu.  Ja Oh's massage is quite good if you prefer medium to medium hard pressure.  It's definitely not a soft, rub oil around your back, type massage.  She spent a good 25-30 minutes on my back, working out the kinks.  Then she moved on to my legs and spend another 25 minutes there, with very minimal teasing (only occasionally grazing my LB).  About halfway through, I turn.  I'm getting a bit cold from the AC so she places the towel over my chest, but still exposes LB.  She then spends another 25 minutes massaging the front of my legs, with still minimal teasing of LB.  Like not obvious, but she knew what she was doing trying the graze it and make me hard.  

We're getting down to about 40 minutes left and it's still mostly been a standard massage.  She shifts the towel down to my upper thighs and begins massaging my stomach.  She's still grazing LB and he gets hard again and finally she says "I think he wants a massage too!" and I agree, but she says he'll have to wait a bit longer.  She then massages chest and arms for another 25 minutes and then finally brings up extras.  She said HJ was 500, so I agree.

She starts by asking if I want fast or slow and I reply I like very slow and she complies perfectly.  She goes veeeery slowly for about 5 minutes, just how I like.  At this point I'm really noticing her body and would like to see her naked.  She says it'd be another 500 for that, so I agree.  She takes off her clothes and has a very nice body for her age.  A bit of a belly pouch, but slender with nice, natural B cup breasts.  

At this point, I assume we're probably over our time, but she keeps up the slow pace, kissing all around my chest and stomach and allowing me to gently touch her ass and LS (I don't put fingers inside, but might have been ok).  Eventually she picks up the pace which is my cue to cum, but I hold out for another few minutes before finally exploding into a nice orgasm.

All in all, the massage was very good, the finish was very good, and the lady has a pretty sexy body.  I would've liked a lot more teasing and maybe even a lot longer on the HJ, but I'm sure that can be talked about if I see her again.  Time to entering the shop to exit was 2h15, so she gave me plenty of time, no rush, and I left feeling happy and relaxed.

This type of thing isn't always my go to, but I do like to change it up from my usual shops (Analisa, Paradise, Passion mainly) and Ja Oh is a good option if you don't require a young stunner or are looking for a talented MILF type with decent looks.

[ Last edited by  besco203 at 10-1-2024 21:07 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Vuka   24-4-2024 05:32  Karma  +3   Excellent
juyai   22-1-2024 07:06  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
culdcept   20-1-2024 11:58  Acceptance  +1   
Top2Bottom   19-1-2024 04:16  Acceptance  +1   I know exactly what you mean by the thrill of the uncertainty of extras!
Sandwhale   11-1-2024 11:56  Karma  +5   
LittleWing   11-1-2024 02:52  Karma  +3   "Thai Warrior Massage" sounds intriguing... Perhaps that would toughen me up...
JackTheBat   11-1-2024 00:38  Karma  +10   
kalvinhobbs   10-1-2024 23:55  Karma  +5   
lorenzo37   10-1-2024 23:15  Karma  +3   
xiao-koh
Nookie Newbie

UID 300425
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-1-2024
Location Singapore
Status Offline
Post at 11-1-2024 02:48  Profile P.M. 
BKK) Royal Outcall Massage With Ja Oh

bro, the online show 1k for 2hr oil massage, you nego the price?

Recent Ratings
LittleWing   11-1-2024 02:54  Acceptance  +1   Please read the guidelines and use the Rating button for one line comments...
besco203
Kinky King

UID 295728
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1013
Posts 59
Karma 1004
Acceptance 173
Reading Access 50
Registered 28-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 11-1-2024 03:36  Profile P.M. 
Oh man, I don't think I could survive the Warrior Massage from a Thai.  Even their medium pressure is already about the extent of what I can handle.

xiao, It's right on the incall page:

Aroma Oil Massage
Aroma oil massage combines essential oils with gentle strokes to promote relaxation, reduce stress, and enhance well-being. It offers a calming and rejuvenating experience, addressing muscle tension and providing holistic healing.

60 Minutes Package    ฿450
90 Minutes Package    ฿600
120 Minutes Package  ฿850
Mr.TT
Nookie Newbie

UID 83228
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 7
Karma 3
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 23-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 11-1-2024 05:26  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 besco203's post

The milf seems not bad. real boobs ? and can offer make love ?