Reading Access 20
Registered 20-12-2023
Status Offline
Post at 10-1-2024 01:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[China Kaifeng] HE massage near Henan University

Date of Session: January 2024
Name:  I don’t speak Chinese…
Contact info:  tel 23395555 [see pic]; Jinming Blvd & Zhengkai Blvd. – just North of New Century Grand Hotel; near Henan University (Jinming Campus)
Face: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Skill: 5/10
Service: 5/10
Price & Session Length: it was probably 30 minutes
Repeat: Yes
I have been to this massage place with colleagues before for a regular massage. HE in the same room as someone else on a business trip is not my thing… But, I traveled alone this trip and had time without locals. It says it is 24 hour which everywhere I have been in the world means at least HE is available and maybe more. So, I stopped by for a visit a bit before midnight. Just took the elevator to the reception area. I speak almost zero Chinese (Anglo dude) and the hostess spoke zero English. With some google translate I managed to communicate that I wanted a massage. I tried to find out options and pricing. Got a bit of a runaround. It seemed she said that an hour massage was 299 RMB but I could get a better massage for 399 RMB (which she said did not include special services). I went with the 399 RMB option. Short decent massage with lots of teasing. HJ to finish after the flip. Ended up being 499 RMB. I figure if I could get this service at this price with my ethnicity and no mandarin that you could do better if you looked Chinese or spoke Chinese. I went back another couple of times on this trip and a “regular” [no hanky panky] foot and body massage was 209 RMB for a legitimate hour so I probably paid a 200 RMB upcharge for the HJ.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   10-1-2024 23:16  Karma  +3   Thank you.
HK_Legend   10-1-2024 13:18  Karma  +10   
MrFrosty   10-1-2024 08:22  Acceptance  +1   Nice. Always good to get China intel.
LittleWing   10-1-2024 04:02  Karma  +3   Good info...