Acceptance 413
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-6-2022
Location New Territories
Status Offline
Post at 9-1-2024 00:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Streetwalkers noticed in Yuen Long

Maybe they're well known and I had just never noticed before, but it seems the late afternoon brings out a variety of street walkers to Yuen Long. One area at the corner of Sai Tai St and Kuk Ting St in front of the Kuk Ting Street Public Toilet and another is nearby in front of the 加洲 restaurant at 17 Kuk Ting Street. Saw maybe one kind of nice looking one, a handful of acceptable milfs and one or two awful grannies. I say this as a granny lover, but by God one looked terrible, like she may have been dead before then soaked in bleach and wrapped in latex and propped up with a stick there on the street corner. I didn't indulge in any of these as if just enjoyed a Hunan 7-day girl at a discreet apartment walkup (Flat F, 3/F, 27 Sai Tai St is another mini-brothel with rotating mainlanders), good and nice girl but had taped over her bellybutton for some reason which weirded me out.

Providing this information should it be useful to anyone.

Recent Ratings
momozzz   13-1-2024 13:47  Acceptance  +2   good to know
Mister   11-1-2024 12:19  Acceptance  +3   Your travelogues/ethnographies always make good reading ;-p
HKGPeter   10-1-2024 00:26  Acceptance  +3   Thank you.
theworm   9-1-2024 09:09  Acceptance  +5   many street walkers there. been there, done that!

CWB, YL, SS, FH, TWAN, FL, SSP, MK, PE, CSW, TM, TP, TWAI, KC, CC, ABD, TSW, KT, SAIW, YMT, SWH, JOR, TKW, TST, KLB, HH, KLC, SPK, SKW, NTK, QB, CW, TH, NP, SHEUNGW, CEN, WC, WCH, TC, TY
bobblobfish
Nookie Newbie

UID 255067
Digest Posts 0
Credits 40
Posts 15
Karma 36
Acceptance 72
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-3-2019
Status Offline
Post at 11-1-2024 19:39  Profile P.M. 
A fair number of streetwalkers there, not only in the evening, but during daytime as well (say, 9am or noon), although I at certain hours they're absent or scarce.

Next time, check out the area around "Kin On Building" and "Diamond Restaurant" (Google maps has them). There are a few more spots, the whole area between On Ning road, Castle Peak road and a creed to the west is worth exploring. If you have a decent hodar, it'll go off all over the place. Going rate is 200-300, though some might quote more and require negotiation.

Rooms are tiny and service is generally bad, but if you like to explore for some time rather than just knock on a door and make a split-second decision whether to bang or run, it's a great area.

Sadly, the numbers are about 1/5 of what they were before Covid, but still worth checking out. Given the amount of activity, I'm surprised how little this area gets mentioned on the monger forums. I found out about it by reading articles on police raids online.

[ Last edited by  bobblobfish at 11-1-2024 19:46 ]

Recent Ratings
Caveat_emperor   15-1-2024 08:23  Acceptance  +5   Thanks! Hodar, love it
jbaprototype
Nookie Newbie

UID 73571
Digest Posts 0
Credits 18
Posts 20
Karma 16
Acceptance 33
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-9-2011
Status Offline
Post at 12-1-2024 08:15  Profile P.M. 
All streetwalkers in Yuen long are milfs; I have never seen a young one in ages. There are a few reputable spas in the area though, can be found in telegram, but is a hit and miss. I think this is the reason why Yuen long never gets mentioned.