Body: 4/5
Height: 5’1
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 10/5 lol
PSE: 4/5? She likes it rough.
Price & Session Length:  90min incall + CIM + secret
Repeat: YES x100

So I booked Rio… ya brothers wrote raving reviews about her so I bit the bullet and messaged THC. As I have stated, I wanted to book Rika in Jan2023 when she was silver but I couldn’t get the times to match up. Fast forward one year and I’m back in Tokyo, but she wasn’t working any of the days I was in town. So yea, booked Rio as her first customer for that day.

Showed up paid the tencho and waited for around 10min and was informed Rio arrived and waiting by the stairs. She looks exactly like the photos on the page, the selfies that is. I kinda think thr professional photos were a little unflattering, but that’s just me. With that said, introduced ourselves and walked over to Listro. Checked into the room, jackets off and she helped me hang em up. Told me to brush my teeth while she prepped the bath and got the towels out. Great attention to detail, even made sure I had a glass of water to drink she proceeded to help me with my clothes. Now she takes off her top and mini skirt and I must say the proportions of this girl were right up my alley. Not the biggest tits but that peachy ass got me ready to go.

Showered, I soaped her tits while she cleaned me up. A little LFK before soaking in the tub. Chatted a little in the tub while she got me rock hard. When we got out of the tub I made sure to give that peachy ass a light slap. She turned around with this smile, Rio definitely knew fun was coming. Dried off and ready to go

A little lfk while my hands feel around her tits and moved down to finger her a little. She’s getting wet and moaned a bit . She then gave me a bbbj which was pretty sloppy and wet. I like it when the girls suck hard. I loved how she looks up at me while I lay there like a king. The way she looks at you, was waiting for me to ask if the secret fun option was available heh. She said name a price, I said 10k, but she was hesitant. So I just said 15k and she capped me right away. Now what made this great was she grabbed the room provided bag but those are small, and she had trouble with the LB. She went to her bag to grab her own cap and said in great English “Japanese guys very small”. I had a great laugh and she began to ride me like th dirty cowgirl she can be.

Rio chan is tight! I had to slow down a bit before I bust so I flipped her over for the mish classic. Some fast and hard pounding later, I told her I want to and she pulled the cap off and sucked me till I shot my load into her mouth. She stuck her tongue out with this lustful smile and that was extremely hot for me.

We rest, a bit, this is where we discovered the room AC didn’t work as we both worked up a little sweat. Either way, some chatting here. Her English is surprisingly good. Found out she likes tonkotsu ramen a lot. Didn’t need to use the translator very much. But she has a little trouble putting th words together so the app helps. I can tell she is trying her best to learn English.

Round 2, she starts by cradling my balls as she spit onto my LB and proceeds for more bbbj. One the LB was ready, cap on and she starts to cowgirl. While she moans I asked her do u like doggy, and she got off and presents her ass to me. I pound her good. I had to move her to the sink as I like to watch her face in the mirror as I grab pound her hard. Her timer goes off as I was about to few more pumps later and I pull away and asked her to turn around and she blew me till I
. What a sight to behold as a little bit of cum dripped down the side of her lips. She spat it out and we showered. Cuz we were sweating a little due to the hot room, I got to soap her tits a bit more.

Dry up , she brushes her teeth, did the exchange of Paper and left the room. Right before I left Lostro, she gave me a kiss on the cheek.   

I think I need to book her again haha. But I, a greedy bastard who wants to try Hirami before I leave the city. Will see, 3p too rich for me but would like to try.

[ Last edited by  wildwildwest at 7-1-2024 01:48 ]

Recent Ratings
dddlny   25-2-2024 13:28  Karma  +1   
nowayjose1   27-1-2024 02:01  Acceptance  +1   Love THC!
asianog   17-1-2024 10:39  Karma  +2   
Latinbrutal   10-1-2024 09:04  Acceptance  +1   
not_mr_bao   8-1-2024 02:30  Acceptance  +1   Now, I really wanna try Rio next time I stay in Tokyo
IheartTokyo   7-1-2024 20:04  Acceptance  +1   man I wish i was back in japan
curseddurst   7-1-2024 14:18  Acceptance  +1   so many good reviews I feel like I have to book her next time I'm in Japan
shampoo   7-1-2024 10:43  Karma  +2   Welcome to Rio club lol
Throwaway415   7-1-2024 09:07  Acceptance  +1   Awesome
secretasianman1   7-1-2024 08:00  Acceptance  +1   
yaoz11   7-1-2024 07:54  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
bubeybo   7-1-2024 07:09  Karma  +3   She started in Nov. Glad u had a good one. Was worried she got spoiled by a whale.
hkpunter999   7-1-2024 05:49  Karma  +4   
ewriah0416   7-1-2024 03:31  Acceptance  +1   
22gingham   7-1-2024 03:26  Karma  +2   Great read!
FlareDown   7-1-2024 01:43  Acceptance  +1   Very nice!
ewriah0416
Carnal Conqueror

UID 298907
Digest Posts 0
Credits 209
Posts 32
Karma 206
Acceptance 52
Reading Access 30
Registered 21-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 10-1-2024 04:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 wildwildwest's post

Saw Rio yesterday for the first time and she’s exactly how everyone describes she is. Super cute and aim to please.Had a great session. However her secret option price has gone up. I offered her 10k, she holds out two fingers 20! Bargained down to 15. Seeing her again today so I had her agree to 15 again. Don’t think this price will last too long.

Recent Ratings
dddlny   29-2-2024 19:53  Karma  +3   
wildwildwest   10-1-2024 09:24  Karma  +2   
Latinbrutal   10-1-2024 09:04  Acceptance  +1   
bubeybo   10-1-2024 07:51  Karma  +3   
shampoo   10-1-2024 07:46  Karma  +2