Status Offline
Post at 5-1-2024 10:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA][CA][LA] Miso / Mimi3 -- CGLA

Date of Session: Mid December 2023
Name: Miso (aka Mimi3)
Place: CandyGirlLA
Web: https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/miso
Nationality & Language: Korean (advertised), and very little English ... in person, Miso actually looks Southeast Asian to me.
Age: 22 (advertised), but probably early 30's in actuality
Height: 4'10 (advertised and pretty accurate)
Weight: ~90 lbs (advertised and pretty accurate)
Face: 7 / 10
Body: 8.5 / 10
Service: 8 / 10
Price & Session Length: $320 for 60 mins ... + $40 MSOG add-on
Repeat: Yes eventually ... after I sample some other girls first.

I found myself with some extra time on my hands before the holiday break ... and I thought to myself, "What better way to spend that time than to monger around Los Angeles"

Noticed that there was a new spinner in town that I haven't sampled yet named Miso (also named Mimi3 on some other sites) ... Did some research on TER (ID: 366019) and saw that she had decent reviews and had just come back from a stint in Las Vegas. I hit up my favorite booker to set up an appointment.

Arrived at a very familiar building in Mid-Wilshire and got the okay to go up ... I opened the door and on the other side was an extremely petite (4'10) and cute woman in black lacey lingerie. I was taken aback by how petite she was ... she couldn't have been more than 90 lbs.

The pics of Miso on the website are definitely fake (i.e. they are of a different person and aren't just a photoshop job) ... but in person, Miso is still attractive in her own right. My internal rating scale would put the pictured girl on the website as an 8 and Miso in person as more of a 7. She's also much older than the advertised 22, my best guess is probably early to mid 30's.

Either way, Miso was still as petite as advertised and had a killer body, which is really what I was after. She had several tattoos near her chest and forearm, which I thought were tasteful. At the doorway, we embraced and shared a sensual DFK. At that moment, I could tell that this was going to be a great session.

We quickly moved things over to her bedroom where we continued to kiss ... she told me I smelled good, but still asked me if I wanted to take a shower first. Things were getting hot and heavy, so I declined so that we could continue to get right into it... She took my clothes off and started giving me a BBBJ on her knees. I thought this was super hot since things were happening so quickly ... normally, my sessions start with a bit of a mechanical / business-like BT and shower, but it really seemed like Miso wanted to quickly get into as much as I did.

After about 5 mins with a BBBJ, I picked her up and threw her onto her bed for DATY. She was super very responsive as I went down on her .... which I found really hot. Her legs were trembling and I could tell she was really enjoying it. Afterwards, we threw a cap on and I laidon the bed for CG. CG is probably her weakest position and I could tell she had some trouble riding me because of how small she was. We switched it up and did missionary for a bit ... and then doggy.

Oh my gosh .... doggy was absolutely amazing. She was so tight ... I recall saying outloud "Wow, you are so tight" to which she replied back with "Ohh, but you're so big" ... which is definitely a lie, but I appreciate the effort to try to boost my ego. After about 3 minutes of me manhandling her in this position, I came in the hat with my dick in her and it felt so amazing.

We were only about 15 mins into our 60 min session when I busted ... and made the executive decision to pay for the MSOG upcharge to take advantage of the extra time we had and because she made me nut so quick.

We laid on the bed and rested for about 10 mins where we made some really light small talk. Her English is definitely not very good .... also her accent makes me think that she isn't actually Korean and maybe Southeast Asian (maybe Thai or Philippino)?

After resting, we went back at it .... before we got into it, she asked if we could switch spots on the bed since she was more comfortable giving a HJ with her right hand, which I thought was super adorable and funny. After switching spots, she warmed me up with her mouth and hand and went right back into doing CG, RCG, Missionary and my favorite doggy, where I came a second time. The second time doing doggy was even better than the first where she really got into and was moaning pretty loudly ... I felt really bad for her roommate because we were being super loud (at least she was).

This capped off a really great session ... I'll definitely be visiting Miso again in the future ... after I hit up some of the other talent in LA.

Recent Ratings
jkfoodftw   6-1-2024 11:39  Acceptance  -2   Use proper restriction please. If you don't place restriction while you publish the post, it may show up in Google
420fartmaster69   6-1-2024 11:37  Acceptance  +1   
secretasianman1   5-1-2024 12:40  Acceptance  +1