Subject: [Japan][Tokyo - Shibuya] Seafari (YUKI)
lanrete
Carnal Conqueror

UID 118800
Digest Posts 0
Credits 204
Posts 26
Karma 201
Acceptance 55
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-6-2014
Location MLA
Status Offline
Post at 3-1-2024 11:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Japan][Tokyo - Shibuya] Seafari (YUKI)

Date & Time of Session:  Dec. 28 2023
Name:  Yuki
Link: https://www.shibuya-seafari.com/gal/gal-64.html
Nationality & Language: Japanese, English (Basic)
Face:  8/10
Body: 9/10
Height:  5’0-ish
Skill: 8/10
Service: 9/10
Price & Session Length: 40 mins - 9k yen (Morning rate)
Repeat: Yes on my next visit to Japan

I went to Tokyo on a holiday. Knowing how difficult the language barrier is, I did some research on the (few) Gaijin-friendly(with no JP language skill) places in Tokyo to visit. Thus, I stumbled upon Seafari in Shibuya.

Due to Japan's legal system, which prohibits penetrative sex for payment, this shop DOES NOT offer FS. What is on the table though is BBBJ, DATY, 69, and Sumata (basically "simulated" full service).

The pics in the website are blurred, but I had a gut feeling that Yuki was cute. When I went to the shop, the Tencho (shop manager) greeted me. I explained that I was a gaijin to which he just nodded. I paid for the fee (cheaper in the morning and gets more expensive later in the night) and he allowed me to choose my therapist. After payment, I waited for around 10 mins and the tencho served me complimentary tea (plus points for good service!)

After Yuki entered the room, I was pretty delighted as she was indeed cute. She was VERY petite with a charming face. You can tell from her face that she was around mid-late 20s, but her body looked like that of a teenager's. We then showered and she proceeded to give me a very sloppy and good BBBJ. Afterwards, I requested for 69 to which she agreed. She had a hairless and very pink pussy which instantly made me want to eat it up. Her moans and quivering while we did 69 didn't seem to be fake. I then requested for Sumata to finish-off the session. Her soft hands felt like a real pussy and I didn't last long. Overall I really enjoyed the session and will definitely be back for more!

Recent Ratings
scottydont   9-3-2024 15:20  Karma  +3   been wanting to try but website says tattoos NG. Even with gaijin pass I don’t wanna throw away 9k
Fenixball56   27-1-2024 09:00  Karma  +3   
gg1234   5-1-2024 00:59  Karma  +4   
wildwildwest   3-1-2024 22:43  Acceptance  +1   Great price
hkpunter999   3-1-2024 19:09  Karma  +5   
Manticore   3-1-2024 15:14  Karma  +2   
shampoo   3-1-2024 13:36  Karma  +2   
bubeybo   3-1-2024 11:27  Karma  +3   Hmm, sounds kinda fun for the price.