Name:May
Wechat: WM134333
Nationality & Language: Chinese, ok English
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 60 mins - 1100 + tips
WIR: yes

Was looking for an great massage with some fun and the ladies I was looking for at Kama/Mia were not available. I know May is has been around awhile but saw some recent reviews and decided to give her a try.
Used her wechat and it was super easy to book, very responsive. Place is super easy to find. Nice apartment.
May is very cute, great smile. Very hospitable. Speaks decent english.

P1
Holy smokes, May's massage is excellent. Her techniques rival some of the high-end veggie massages. I felt like she didn't look over details or rush through movements, especially during a 60 min session. She uses great pressure and care. I was definitely feeling her massage for the following couple of days. If it was a massage only session, would have been totally satisfied.
Not a huge fan of the nuru gel but May uses the right amount. Great teasing LB, the boys, and ass. Her body surfing and moaning was used sparingly.

P2
The flip was fun. HJ, CBJ. I asked her go slow which she obliged. Her tits are great and she allowed some touch of LS but no FIV. Allowed some 69. Now i don't know if she's really sensitive or is just an act but didnt get to DATY too long before she made me

I will definitely see her again, if not only for her massage! Happy New Year bros!

Recent Ratings
Eliperc   25-2-2024 00:55  Acceptance  +1   
hkfooey   3-1-2024 15:28  Karma  +5   She is a cracker
myketin   2-1-2024 21:20  Karma  +3   Nice! Gotta visit her soon!
twiceAweek   2-1-2024 15:25  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing, 1100 was her charge for 2 sessions ? how much tips did you give her ?