Reading Access 30
Registered 1-9-2023
Status Offline
Post at 31-12-2023 01:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Dazzling spa in Wan Chai

Date & Time of Session:  Midday 30 December
Name: Didn't ask
Nationality & Language: Local, I think? Cantonese primary, can speak mandarin.
Face:  4/10
Body: 5/10
Height: Average
Skill: 7/10
Service: 7/10
GFE: 5/10
PSE: 5/10
Price & Session Length: 600 massage, 800 nuru
Repeat: Probably not

I've been to walkups before, wanted to see what one of these spas are like. Saw some posts for ballet spa on these forums so i headed over to the building and pushed the doorbell and got stone cold no response so I guess Ballet doesn't open saturday mornings. I was being a slight fool and I had something I needed to get to in an hour that was right close by, but I figured an hour wasn't too far off so I went inspecting the other doors. Most of the doors are for thai massages, and a fair amount of them list very specific medicinal sounding menus or even just have a sign explicitly stating no sexual service. My body's in fair shape, I haven't yet hit the fabled age where everything starts to break down so I'm not really in the need for wellbeing massages without quotation marks around the word wellbeing. There did seem to be one door that seemed similar to what the Ballet spa door offered, and I heard showering behind the door so I hit the doorbell and after some audible scrambling a pretty attractive girl in a towel answered the door to tell me that no one was available, but they were open and I could wait. Had plenty of time to do a search on the name, and unless my search was incomplete I believe today I mark the first report on Dazzling spa in the same corridor as Ballet spa.

Was about 10 minutes, and I was led into a room by a different girl. I was a bit disappointed, very much would have preferred to be serviced by the girl who had opened the door earlier but the clock on my own later appointment was ticking and I was already in her designated room by the time I figured out that I'd been assigned her and she wasn't just a receptionist of some sorts. Showered alone, then waited alone in the room and started getting a touch antsy. She came in a few years after I sat down on the bed, and asked if I wanted nuru or just a massage. Never actually personally had nuru so I asked for that for the learning experience. After a fairly nice massage I had to be the clock watcher today and asked if I could just leave it as a massage because I was getting a little worried about being late to my thing. She insisted on introducing me to the world of nuru, which is apparently an oiled handjob. It takes me a while to shoot and I was quite confident that I would not successfully finish without being late to my arrangement, but the girl was on me and managed to get me hard. She worked at it for a bit and it was nice, but I needed to cut it short. Didn't have 3 100 dollar bills, gave 1000 expecting to be charged for the nuru which I presumably received, but I received 400 in change because she only wanted to charge for completed service.

I did see some attractive girls in there, and if I hadn't been a fool with my scheduling I might have been able to enjoy the completed service but honestly at 800 I'd probably rather just walk another 10 minutes to the fuji building for a "wellbeing" massage, this time with quotation marks around the word wellbeing. Eh, I just prefer to be a little more active, there's probably people who prefer their action like this, just like there's people who keep the not-sex actual massage thai massage places in business. If this kind of thing was what I was into I might actually recommend the place because I did appreciate what I guess you could call a code of honor that they held to when the time came for handing over cash. I do kind of feel like I should have only been given back 200 but I was practically running out the door by the time I was dealing with payment and not being late for a lunch function was more to the forefront of my mind than trying to discuss the extra that I thought I might owe.

[ Last edited by  dayyyy at 31-12-2023 01:24 ]

Recent Ratings
magictime12   1-1-2024 21:45  Karma  +2   
cityguy   31-12-2023 10:55  Karma  +6   
slickric423   31-12-2023 03:49  Karma  +5