Link: TG
Agent: none
Nationality & Language: Mandarin only
Face:  7/10
Body: 9/10
Height:  162cm
Skill: 7/10 - Great bareback blowjob
Service: 6/10 No kissing but generally an above average service
Price & Session Length:  1200 rmb for 50 minutes.
Repeat: I would when I’m in Shanghai again

I was in Shanghai for a holiday and I saw Yomonk’s review of this girl and her amazing, curvy body. I took a chance although I was worried by curvy, she could also be chubby. She definitely isn’t chubby. She has the body of a white girl - an incredible pair of natural tits. Best way I can describe her body is that of a young Kelly Brook. I hardly see Chinese women with this body. Facially she looks exactly like her Telegram photos - girl next door look. Not stunning but you would definitely want to have sex with her if you saw her in the street.

Her apartment is a 30 minute taxi ride from Jingan Temple. It’s a suburban area. Apartment is small for Shanghai, normal size for Hong Kong. It’s a very millennial/Gen Z apartment with photos of her all over the place, an electric skateboard, and just generally a lot of girl stuff. She looks like the sort of hipster girl who would hang around trendy areas of Shanghai like Anfu Road or Xintiandi. Most importantly it’s clean and in a safe area.

I showered alone and then climbed into bed with her. She starts with nipple licking followed by an amazing bareback blowjob. Then missionary, followed by doggy, then prone doggy, spooning, and I then I finished in missionary. Best part - she has a mirror by her bed so you can see her incredible breasts when you’re in doggy. She doesn’t allow kissing but she’s generally just relaxed and open and not resistant unlike some girls in Hong Kong walkups. Above average service but enhanced by those incredible tits. As Yomonk mentioned, she also thrusts into you when you’re spooning her which was quite an experience.

I don’t know if she accepts foreigners. But she doesn’t speak a lick of English. For reference, I am an overseas born Chinese guy with beginner level Mandarin and I could communicate with her laughing at my pronounciation. You may have communication problems if you don’t speak any mandarin though.

[ Last edited by  HKguy2014 at 30-12-2023 18:24 ]

Recent Ratings
DHSSS   15-1-2024 19:27  Acceptance  +1   
Guilherme
Nookie Newbie

UID 299119
Digest Posts 0
Credits 12
Posts 6
Karma 12
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 26-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 30-12-2023 22:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Haha, I was there at 2pm and had exact the same experience. I posted in the other thread though. And yes, she accepts foreigners, even though from the beginning I talked with her in Chinese only.

Anyway, she’s a very good option and has amazing tits as you said.