Nationality & Language: Vietnamese
English: Very very little English, Vietnamese
Face: 9/10
Body: 8/10
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: 500k VND (entrance fee - 60mins) + 2,000,000 VND (F/S)
Repeat: Yes

Finally got around to writing this review. Was my second punt in Vietnam, but first one in HCMC. Linh Cherry from reviews seemed the most legit of the offerings, and had some positive reviews. So one afternoon I walked by to check out the place, plenty of pretty women in their white Ao Dais sitting in and around the store lobby. All had a well positioned opening over the breasts to give you a little cleavage in what is generally a modest outfit.

Once entered, the mamasan brings you over to the couch and walks your through the options. Took the 60 min option and the women were gathered. Always a challenge when getting the fishbowl option, want to see who is eager but not too eager. Sus out those that don't seem interested at all, because you'd like someone who is at least enthusiastic. There was one tall broad with huge knockers, but I just wasn't feeeling it. But one big eyed beauty caught my eye, picked her and she walked me off. Didn't get to stay in the building, maybe rooms were full. She lead me out the back holding my hand and into a nearby building with a florist. Went up to our room and then exchange pleasantries.

Name is Su, young in her early 20s. About 160cm so just nice, but she was such a looker, big beautiful eyes and nice smile. I was enamored by her looks and her youth. She took off her Ao Dai, and revealed a push up bra, of course. Not small in size, just not as perky as I expected when first meeting. Su couldnt speak much english, but could do basics. G Translate was helpful. She undressed me and we went to the shower. She showered me down, hands washing the little trooper and mixed in with some light fk. I was hard in no time. Then dried off and moved to the bed.

She asked if I wanted to boomboom and I obliged, gave her the extra tip to begin. She insisted on fs first then massage. Like taking a virgin, the GFE was apparent. We made out and played with each other. She was small and submissive, I was scared to break her. Her bj skills were basic, nothing special but it was just a good sight to see. Put on the cover and we got to the main meal. No PSE really, she was submissive and soft, so was a good punt, but nothing memorable. Did a couple positions and finished in the cover in doggie.

She proceeded to clean me then move to the massage. Basic skills, not very strong, but we chatted with the translator. She's cute and I kept getting lost in her eyes. Time up, we said our goodbyes and she sent me off in the lobby.

Overall, good experience, simple and reliable, will definitely go again but maybe with someone new. I need a firecracker from Linh Cherry, if anyone has a recommendation.

Btw photo below is of Su, shared to me. She's a lot cuter in person, photo doesn't do justice.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
murka21   22-2-2024 05:53  Acceptance  +1   
aqualite   12-2-2024 00:40  Acceptance  +1   
halfclover   9-2-2024 15:01  Karma  +8   Nice
gogocortman   7-2-2024 22:25  Acceptance  +1   
mycibai   7-2-2024 14:56  Karma  +2   
CoolMint916   30-12-2023 12:16  Karma  +3   
austin821   30-12-2023 04:23  Karma  +6   
hkpunter999   27-12-2023 19:11  Karma  +6   
hotjac   27-12-2023 13:29  Karma  +5   nice find! was she interested in getting off too or just in servicing you?
William_C   27-12-2023 12:39  Karma  +6   Excellent
thomasswiliams
Lustful Lord

UID 266396
Digest Posts 0
Credits 790
Posts 48
Karma 783
Acceptance 134
Reading Access 40
Registered 17-2-2020
Status Offline
Post at 27-12-2023 13:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 thomasswiliams's post

hotjac

From how it went, seemed more focused on servicing me. I'd have preferred honestly if she was into getting herself off. She wasnt too into fingering unfortunately.
ICTraveler
Nookie Newbie

UID 301824
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11
Posts 7
Karma 11
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 6-2-2024
Status Offline
Post at 6-2-2024 21:13  Profile P.M. 
You’re lucky you got the home run!  Last few trips I found girls to be 50/50 in offering FS. Even my friend struck out when I took him there last October. Problem is that the establishment has no standards of service unlike Queen Bee and we can’t ask the mama directly who will boomboom. They can understand english, but will look at you like they don’t know what you’re talking about. For the risk of loosing 2M total for a YMMV BJ that might be fully nude, I think I’d rather spend 1.6M at a hotel massage spa that includes a good foot and back massage, topless massage with no panties that includes finger play, PLUS a delicious bowl of instant noodle beef soup afterwards. I may give it one more try the next trip… idk, I heard the VIP room at the hotel massage is guaranteed FS.

Recent Ratings
steven293   4-3-2024 10:04  Acceptance  +1   
thomasswiliams   14-2-2024 10:30  Karma  +4   
SalesGuy555   14-2-2024 06:08  Karma  +2   
thomasswiliams
Lustful Lord

UID 266396
Digest Posts 0
Credits 790
Posts 48
Karma 783
Acceptance 134
Reading Access 40
Registered 17-2-2020
Status Offline
Post at 14-2-2024 10:31  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 ICTraveler's post

I'll be back and willing to try others. Which hotel massage would you recommend?