Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 9-12-2023
Status Offline
Post at 24-12-2023 03:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[HK] JLM & TR Roy

Hello dear punter,

So this is my first post and first time punting in HK and I will share my experience with you which was a punt in JLM and the second one on the same day with the agent TR Roy.

So I have been reading post for weeks and I finally decided to do it.

At first I did a reservation with TR Roy (Pana) then before my appointment at TST I was there an hour earlier. Since I was freaking horny I went to the JLM to release a bit before. I went straight to the 8th floor by knocking on the second door I found this pretty girl and I went directly in :

Name : Dong Dong
Language: Chinese and very few English words
Date: 22/12/2023
Face: 8/10 she looks like Tzuyu from Twice
Body: 6,5/10 she is slim enough with her legs and arm but her body was not perfect otherwise her boobs was about a good B/C sizes
Service: 5/10
GFE : 6/10
Price: 600 / 30min
WIR: No and she was on her last day.

I saw her at first she looked almost perfect. Wearing a swimming bra and panties all white. All I can say it's that she doesn't do BBBJ. But her CBJ was really good the suction was something I've never experienced before.

We went directly into CG, Mish then Doggy. I can tell that she faked a lot and she is trying to make me cum as fast as possible by praising me and screaming right away. She is very regarding about time because she told me that we only had 10min left so I had to focus.

After this I went directly to my appointment with TR Roy. The booking was really smooth and easy.

I saw few pictures of Pana and she was on her first day of work (she is only staying for a week).

Name: Pana
Language: Thai and some English
Face: 7/10 she look way better on the photos I might say she is 75% in IRL. A tiny bit darker.
Body: 8/10 she was very tiny her height about 155, A cup and a Lil ass.
Service: 9/10
Price: 900 45min one shot
WIR: Probably not because there's a lot to try.

She was a bit shy at first, we both jumped to the shower and we washed together. She went down on her knees and started to BBBJ after that a little session of DFK. After that we got more comfortable.

On the bed I was lying on my stomach and she started to massage my legs a and back a little bit she has strength but I it went very fast and I don't necessarily needed more.
Then she started to rub her boobs oiled on my back. Then I turned the otherside and she proceed to DFK and rub her body everywhere. She loved to suck on my nipple.
Her BBBJ was very nice and then she put a Condom with her mouth and started with some CG. I was doing her with all the classic positions and she was so tiny and light that I picked her up and was doing her while standing. I could tell that she was enjoying it and her moaning wasn't too excessive.

After I we showered again and during that time we alse talked a bit. It's her second time in HK and she is here for a week before returning to Thailand to celebrate with her family. She is studying and is on her last year.

In general I spent 1500 and had 2 shots with 2 different women both different.

I hoped you liked my first post!

Recent Ratings
Thedarklord   27-12-2023 16:39  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
Skepti10   25-12-2023 14:47  Karma  +4   
slickric423   24-12-2023 21:56  Karma  +5   
clampbottom   24-12-2023 20:02  Karma  +3   Excellent
Guys_My_Age   24-12-2023 08:45  Karma  +4   
LittleWing   24-12-2023 03:50  Karma  +3   Welcome! Great post. Consider adding some advert pics if available...