Acceptance 18
Reading Access 20
Registered 8-12-2023
Status Offline
Post at 21-12-2023 05:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Taiwan][Taipei] Caesar World Sauna - 2nd visit

Date and Time: December 2023, Saturday at 11PM
Location: Caesar World Sauna Taipei, search 亞太三溫暖 on Google Maps, on the 15th floor of the building
Name: wouldn’t give, number 103
Nationality (Language): Thai (Mandarin, Thai, English)

Ratings are with a 5 being average, not 7. 10 is extremely rare/supermodel status (following desura’s rating system).

Face: 7/10 - Cute almond-shaped face, big eyes, no visible blemishes.
Body: 8/10 - Overall slender body. Slim legs but nicely-sized ass. About C-cup, enhanced. Smooth skin, one tramp stamp of flames and butterflies. Very long hair down to her waist. Height between 5'4" to 5’6” and estimated 110-120lbs.
Skill: 5/10 - Not the best massage that I’ve ever had but not the worst.
Service: 9/10 - Enthusiastic FS, good conversation, and eager to please.
GFE: 9/10 (BBBJ, DFK, DT, throat fuck)
PSE: 8/10 (energetic, great movement)
Price & Session Length: 4,200 NTD for 50min.
Repeat: Yes, would request again.

This was my second visit to the sauna.

Pre-massage
On my first visit I didn't experience the double lock system in the locker room that I saw mentioned in several other posts. This time however, the double lock system was used on every locker that I saw. This means that in order to lock or unlock your locker, you need to find the locker room attendant and tell him you want to close or open your locker. He’ll then use both your key and his master key so that you can access your locker.

The previous visit, the doorway that leads to the staircase to the secret door was closed in the lounge area (time was around 9PM on a Friday). This time, the door was wide open and I saw several people walk through without talking to the mamasan (she was upstairs at the time) and not come back, presumably to partake. I didn’t know what the procedure was so I just waited in my seat. Overheard the employees at the bar call for the mamasan and tell her that a customer was waiting in the lounge area. She eventually came and got me, but I am still unsure as to whether or not you can just take it upon yourself to go through the secret door depending on the time of day. I should note that the mall closes at 10PM and after that point the only accessible business in the entire building is Caesar World Sauna, so maybe you are allowed to initiate the process yourself instead of waiting.

Massage
Only spoke in Mandarin with the mamasan this time (my skill level is on the higher side of intermediate). Had a much better experience in communicating my preferences than last time and personally it seemed like their attitude towards me was less dismissive. Of course, this is all subjective but I don’t think it hurts to have a basic grasp of Mandarin or at least know the phrases to use to ask for what you want. Examples are in the Miscellaneous section. Also threw in a bonus sentence to save 100NTD by avoiding the shoe cleaning fee.

I was told by mamasan that Thai and Taiwanese providers are available, Thai ones are on the younger side. Went with Thai this time to switch it up. Requested a slender figure with large breasts. Turned down the first provider offered since she didn’t exactly match what I asked for, though it was far better than what I got on my first visit. Was shown another provider by the mamasan that was exactly what I asked for, so it might be worth it to try and see your options.

After confirming the provider, she went to get the towels and massage oil. She helped me get undressed while chatting and unlike last time, she just had me lie face down on the massage table completely uncovered so there was no pretense about what was going to happen during the session. The conversation was nice, very easy to talk to, good communication. The massage was fine, nothing to write home about. This wrapped up after about 10 minutes when she asked me to undress her. At this point, I was able to convince her to let me turn the light in the room to full brightness, which is equivalent to about 60-70% of a typical lightbulb.

She began with DFK + HJ while I played with her LG. This then transitioned into BBBJ and then out of nowhere she began DT which was pretty great. The DT was pretty skilled, a little toothy but I enjoyed it. We switched to some more DFK + HJ. I asked if I could titty fuck, she obliged and we did it with her lying on the table. Then, completely unprompted, she moved so her head was hanging off the edge of the table and told me to throat fuck her. This was equal to or better than the DT for me, definitely a fun experience especially since she seemed to want to do it.

After that she put a cover on LB and started with CG + DFK. This was the best FS I think I’ve ever had. Great riding/grinding and she was either really good at pretending to be into it or was into it; either way, it worked for me. Then we switched to doggy for a bit before she gave me a CBJ while I played with her LG. Went into mish for a while and then switched to intense CG and I inside. Awesome time, we were both sweating at the end. Showered together and ended with some DFK and fondling. Overall a great experience. The massage was basically a write-off but more than made up for by the FS. I would request this provider again.

Post-massage
This time I was led to a different exit that opened into an unused massage area on the side of the lounge area instead of the main 'secret staircase' so people weren't staring at me as I left, which makes more sense than what happened on my previous visit. Went to the locker room and got dressed, paid up at the front desk.

Miscellaneous:
Phrases to ask mamasan for specific requests (copy and paste Chinese characters into Google Translate to hear pronunciation):
Informal: 我可以有(can I have) … < your request goes here > 嗎(ending particle that indicates a question)?
Formal: 可不可以徵求(can I have) … < your request goes here > 嗎?

Some example requests:
Slender figure - 身材苗條
Big tits - 大奶
Small tits - 小奶

Repeat this phrase exactly to tell the shoe attendant that you don’t want your shoes cleaned and save yourself a little money:
不需要清鞋子

Recent Ratings
medidineman42   14-1-2024 03:36  Acceptance  +1   
sexyloser   26-12-2023 12:12  Karma  +3   
Iceman40   24-12-2023 02:33  Acceptance  +1   
Lv1877   23-12-2023 23:32  Karma  +2   
willwill8   23-12-2023 17:11  Karma  +4   
Skepti10   23-12-2023 16:22  Karma  +4   
Relanna   22-12-2023 13:34  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Levitus   22-12-2023 12:12  Acceptance  +1   
LittleWing   22-12-2023 03:45  Karma  +3   Useful info..
ihavenolife9999   21-12-2023 18:26  Acceptance  +1   
BootBoot   21-12-2023 17:57  Karma  +5   Looking at your report I regret not going to Caesar and going to Tian Long
mister.bayarea   21-12-2023 12:03  Karma  +2   
SHJohn   21-12-2023 09:58  Karma  +3   
Leg_o_man   21-12-2023 06:31  Karma  +4   Excellent