Nationality & Language: Thai, Great English
Height: 165cm
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 1500 plus 1000 tip
RTF? : absolutely

After 3 days in Bangkok, its about time to take the bus to Pattaya for more action.  Booked at Baron Hotel, right next next to Central Festival Mall/Hilton which was a great location.  However, did not know when I booked that they charge 500 baht for visitor which the front desk lady has an eagle eye watching.

My room is directly above the bar which I can hear the pounding bass when night time comes, kind of cool and annoying at the same time.  So I decide to visit said bar to see whats up.
I got there relatively early, 9pm, and it was sort of empty with another customer playing pool with some girls.  I sat down to chill and have a beer.  Ploy (why are there so many name Ploy in Thailand?) came over and sat with me.  At first glance I wasn't really interested as I didn't want to be bothered with buying lady drinks.  But she was different, she really want to just sit and chat which was refreshing.  Turn out she just come into town that day as well and is the bar owners friend.  She said she had a massage parlor shop in Issann which she closed down due to low business.  She said in her small town she service only local and old people and sometimes no custom for several days.  Her friend ask her to come to Pattaya for a few weeks to chill as well.    The more time I spend with her, the better I like her and her attitude.  I joking said she can massage me now which she actually did, pro level stuff so she wasn't lying.  I then ask if she can come to my room and massage me and more and she ask what's more?  I said sex and I want it all.  She giggled a bit and didn't know how to respond.  She went to talk with her bar owner friend and came back with 1,500 baht prepaid.   I told here thats a pretty big bar fine and she said 1000 to the bar, and she gets 500 (as she's living at the owners place she has to pay a little bit of rent).  I said sure, no problem and prepaid.  Off we went back to Baron where the front desk lady stopped us in our track to the elevator.  She ask for her ID then wrote me up for the 500 baht fee to be paid next day.  

Walking hand in hand to my room, there was a real connection.  More like boyfriend girlfriend than a transaction.  Got into my room and we kissed. She was a total amateur which make it even hotter.  She took off her clothes to shower together and she and nice full body.  Big D cup and curvy bod.  That's when I ask how old she was and she said 40.  She could easily pass for 30.  We got back onto the bed and she really didn't know what to do.  I pulled her in for deep french kiss which she really enjoyed and then kiss the nape of her neck which she melted.  I could tell she wasn't acting like some other women often do.  I fingered her and it was really tight, barely able to get it in which made me instantly hard.  I then slid down and ate her out which made her cum as it was soaking wet.  Her turn to swallow me and she did a good job, not pro level but girlfriend level.  She told me at her massage shop, she didn't give HJ or BJ as it was people she knew so nothing sexual.  Holly shit, I was her first freelance customer which turns me on even more.   We did some many positions I was sweating profusely, she proudly proclaimed she came twice, zero for me, lol.  Doggie was fantastic and i stuck my thumb us her ass and she took it with ease, I could of anal but didn't want to be bother with clean up just in case.  Round one done.  We rested a bit before round two.  Chatted a bit about life and such and then round 2, this time for sensual with lots of kissing and eye contact as I finish in mish.  This is one of the best sexual experience with a working girl I have ever had.  The chemistry was off the chart.  After 2 rounds then gave me a full oil massage as she brought her "massage kit" and it was fanatics.  Time was never discussed nor how many time I could cum, and we together for over 2 hours.  Afterward I tipped her 1000 baht which made her so happy, i felt sort of bad she only made 500 from our deal.  We said our goodbye and I plan on seeing her again

Recent Ratings
Azninvzn   25-12-2023 01:11  Karma  +4   Sucks they charge 500 for guests.
IheartTokyo   22-12-2023 03:44  Acceptance  +1   I hope for this type of experience when I visit Thailand
ihavenolife9999   21-12-2023 18:26  Acceptance  +1   
Cspoker50   21-12-2023 02:14  Karma  +4   Excellent
Candy_bar   21-12-2023 01:24  Karma  +5   Excellent