Link:
Nationality & Language: Thai - Good English
Height: 160cm
Face: 4.5/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 4.5/5
Price & Session Length: 2,500 baht - 60min

Having visited Woods Bar earlier in the day, I took a nap then walk the street between Nana and Asok.  Freelancers are readily available but I wanted to the famous Thermae Cafe.  Actually it was my second time during the night, first was just to scout.  Went it, got a local beer as required then started my round. There were lots of beauties in the room.  Made my full round and saw this cutie and I motioned her to come, ask for the price and she quoted 3000, would not come down.  I'm Asian so she might of assume I'll be willing to pay, I declined and left.  Headed out to grab a bite and then back in, I had to buy another drink, learned my lesson, get my hand stamped next time so I don't have to buy another drink.

This time, i found this girl in back corner with very pretty smiling eyes.  She was wearing a mask like many were.  I asked how much and the replied was 2,500.  Ask if she will do everything and she nodded yes.  Since I stayed at the Manhattan Hotel just 2 minutes away, it was a extremely easy.  I ask here to remove her mask once we were in the elevator and lo and behold, a stunning looking girl.  She was extremely shy and self conscious because she has one crooked tooth at the bottom of her mouth.  Did the customary shower together, then she ask for condom which I didn't get any.  There was an awkward silence as I didn't know I was supposed to supply my own.  She was almost willing to to bareback but I called down to front desk to ask if they had any and they delivered one for 50 baht in like under a minute.   Great body with superb fake full C cup.  So soft its almost like natural.   Her face with her body, its a total package.  Great BJ and now for the most incredible asian cowgirl I have ever experience in my life.   (I've had about 50 ish women under my belt so I don't know if that a lot or little in our hobby).  She rode me so good I almost came but wanted so many more position which I did. Mish and doggie. Grabbing those hips which such smooth skin almost got me over the edge.  Also wet my thumb, rubbed her asshole and stuck it in. At first she put her hands on mine to maybe stop it but once its in, she took it away and groaned in pleasure.   Turned her over for mish to finish as I like to look at her face when i cum.   Overall a great session for Bangkok price.  She told me she has a regular office job during the day and does this 3 to 4 times a week but not always successful.  I told here it would help alot if she remove her face mask to show her beauty.

Recent Ratings
Cahacas2   29-12-2023 19:22  Acceptance  +1   
15633381   23-12-2023 18:12  Karma  +3   
abcock   22-12-2023 07:02  Acceptance  +1   Miss going to that place.
IheartTokyo   22-12-2023 03:37  Acceptance  +1   Great review
torque   22-12-2023 02:43  Acceptance  +1   Nice that you lucked out. I am gonna try Thermae soon
americafirst141   21-12-2023 11:36  Karma  +6   
Candy_bar   21-12-2023 01:26  Karma  +5   
roninaaa   21-12-2023 00:58  Acceptance  +1   
bigboy4791   20-12-2023 23:58  Karma  +4   
kalvinhobbs   20-12-2023 23:48  Karma  +5   Can we get stamped? figured was just for the ladies