Karma 323
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-12-2023
Status Offline
Post at 19-12-2023 21:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Bangkok Freelancer reunion

Back when backpage used to still work I met a freelancer, Kate, who later told mer her name was Nuch. The last time we met was in 2019 when she got back from studying in China. She has a pretty face, her weight swings up and down - but her tits are to die for! We're fb friends now and told her I was in town. We finally met up after a few days of our schedules not matching up. Met at my hotel on Soi 11 towards the evening. She said she didn't work as much as she used to as she now has a job with some insurance company. But, she does meet up with clients from past if they are in BKK.
She likes her vodka. So poured her a drink and I had myself some beer and had a toke. Matter of time before we started making out and removing our clothes. It was like a GFE. I had already showered, but I hopped in with her just to play with them tittys! We kissed like long lost lovers... and eventually moved to the bed. She always keeps her bush nice and trimmed and loves it when she gets eaten out. I licked her pussy, then she sucked my dick, then we 69'd. I came all over her tits for the first round. More vodka, more toking, more beers and then we banged. She doesn't do anal but she don't mind a little fingering when getting fucked - it sort of turns her on, but not full on anal. She stayed on till about 2 AM before she had to leave to get rested for work. I always enjoy her company and hopefully she'll come over again before my trip ends.
I guess the lesson here is to keep track of the women you bang in Bangkok, especially if you like them... they are always happy to meet again and the sessions get better! My biggest regret is not keeping track of Cash from Snow White (she first went by April when she first worked there before changing to Cash).

Recent Ratings
lorenzo37   22-12-2023 15:34  Karma  +3   
Skepti10   21-12-2023 05:31  Karma  +4   
15633381   20-12-2023 19:35  Karma  +3   
Smithchan29   20-12-2023 10:15  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
JackTheBat   20-12-2023 09:18  Karma  +10   Repeats are a good practice...got pix?