Registered 26-12-2013
Status Offline
Post at 17-12-2023 21:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Taipei Tian Long Sauna 天龍三溫暖

Date & Time of Session: mid December 2023, past midnight

Location: No. 73, Section 1, Chongqing N Rd, Datong District, Taipei City, 103

Name/Number: 13

Nationality & Language: Chinese (Mandarin)

Face: 6.5/10 - pleasant features, like a friendly neighbor lady

Body: 6/10 - she had nice nipples on a small B cup. A spinner body, probably 5 foot 2-3. Supple, smooth skin and no tattoos, thick thighs but not so much of an ass

Service: 7/10 - she was very sweet, and although not necessarily MCOT her flirtatiousness set a good mood  Good teasing skills but points off for no (C)BJ and using her thighs to limit my thrusting.

GFE: Yes

PSE: No

Price & Session Length: 4,200 NTD for approximately 50 minutes in the room with her but basically unlimited time in the establishment

Repeat: not sure yet

I frequently visit Taipei for business but had tried several different options before going to Tian Long, such as Vietnamese MPs, Chinese MPs, KTV style MPs with a line up.

The same sauna and bathhouse part of the establishment looks and feels very similar to those in HK; a bit past their prime with a decor that is very 1970-80s.

Since a few other reports have detailed the sequence of events that takes place, I’ll skip those and go into my experience.

It was Saturday night and quite late, but I was not expecting such a massive crowd. I suspect those who came in after dinner were leaving and those who were arriving after a few rounds of drinks (especially Japanese businessmen). I had showered in my hotel and it got cool this weekend so I didn’t feel the need to shower again after a cab ride. I got my robe and entered the dining area around 12:40am.

Reading the other reports, I was genuinely expecting a somewhat empty place. It was buzzing and not in a good way. I was completely thrown off.  So I acted confident and walked around, peeking into glass doors to see what was happening and no one actually stopped me nor served me.

I was fully expecting to be approached by a mamasan but it didn’t happen. I just nonchalantly observed the dynamics of the people walking around, those who were seated and those who were working there. Everyone had their own thing going: some were eating, some were with their 2-3 friends (Japanese) and some were on their phone playing games.

I thought to myself if nothing happens by 1am then I’ll just accept it as a recon mission. So I just flipped through the forum for Taiwan and see how the comments for Tian Long and Caesar’s World stacked up and to be honest, it all seems quite poor.

As if by clockwork at 1:02am the mamasan approaches me and says in English, “Special massage?” And I said sure. Before coming to me, I saw she went to a few others in the dining hall and to my surprise they all shook their head. I guess men genuinely come here to soak in pools and wash the day away. But my hypothesis is that service is delivered on the hour every hour. Hence mms didn’t approach me any earlier and was not even lingering in the dining room, which is more like the HK saunas where these managers were obligated to make small talk with all guests on the arm chairs (which I hate).

Not me.
I came to test the place out and see if it would have the potential to become a regular spot for me to punt at.

I was led down the stairs and then heard a buzz which a panel door opened to reveal the infamous hidden corridor of boom boom rooms.

Upon entering, the mamasan bumps into a women in black lingerie who had a nice look about her. They apologized to each other and the mama led me to a room at the end of the corner. I saw a few other women in the corridor but not a good enough look to make an assessment.

The mms placed me in the room and said she’d have someone with with shortly. The room is decorated in the same way as the sauna itself, with a massage bed, a stool, and nothing much more.  A few minutes later there’s a knock on the door. Lo and behold the woman in the black lingerie that I saw earlier came in and said in a sweet manner, 哥哥晚上好 我今晚能服務你嗎? which translates roughly to,“Good evening, may I service you tonight?”

She seemed lovely so I agreed and like many others, accepted the first girl rather than check out the others.

She made some small talk and we shared where we were each from and broke the ice a bit. My mandarin is fine so there was no language barrier and she in fact was more playful in her banter.

13 helps me disrobe and I’m naked, face down first. There’s no massage but she goes straight into a light scratching using her nails and finger tips to get me aroused. Then there’s warm nuru gel all over my body and hers and she glides for a little bit. It’s all quite sensually executed and finally she reaches underneath my crotch and uses her finger tips to stroke and stimulate my cock, along the shaft and the head, alternating between the two while not forgetting my balls and my perineum.

This goes on for 5 minutes or so and I’m rock hard.  Then she asks me to flip and it continues. Gel on my torso and she goes on teasing me. Now she’s actually naked and stands at the head of the massage table leaning over me, and subtly feeds me her nipple one side at a time. She has beautiful nipples, just the right size. So I gentle suck and nipple and she gets aroused. I reach around and grab her ass and thighs at the same time and she has soft, silky skin. No stubble, no bumps and blemishes. I lightly finger here labia and her pussy lips and she’s getting wet.

I actually thought she would put her mouth on my cock as she stood over me. But for some reason she just said she wants me and got a condom. She slipped it on with no resistance and climbed on my for Cowgirl. She rode smoothly and started to DFK. 13 seemed quite into it and said, “See how wet I am for you,” in Mandarin.  

To be honest I wasn’t feeling that much cuz the condom was not my usual 001 and it was over lubricated although she wasn’t loose. We then changed to mish and I tried to control the pace a bit more. I wanted to get more of an angle with her legs up over my shoulders but after a few minutes she said it hurt. She didn’t seem particularly flexible.

Then legs back down, and I continue to pump when she starts to tell me how good it  feels and that she as going to cum. Sure enough after a few more thrusts she shivers and grabs me tight. I’m still some time away from finishing so I embrace her for some DFK as she enjoys her orgasm then slowly start to thrust again.

I ask to change to doggy but she diplomatically says let’s stay in the same position and asks me if I’m coming soon. Now I’m too experienced to know what she means.

I decide it’s time anyway so I powerfuck her like my life depended on it, while kissing her and grabbing her tits then shoot in the bag in her. She hugs me tight and said she came a second time. Seemed believable.

She doesn’t have me pull out immediately but hugs me for a bit then I slowly withdraw myself ensure the contents aren’t spilled by accident.

She then tells me to relax and cleans me with warm towels. There’s no shower in the room. This would have been great if we could shower to end the session.

I sign a piece of paper, and simultaneously the phone rings which she says don’t worry and no need to answer.

13 holds my hand and takes me out to the corridor out the door which buzzes me out.  She says to see her soon when I’m back but ironically I don’t know how to book her. The mms never exchanged another word with me, and nor did anyone else except the older lady at the front desk whom I told I will be paying with Apple Pay.

No shoe cleaning fee on my Nikes which was good since I didn’t need it.

Nice girl but I just feel the Line and TG agents may be my next bet. A Thai girl I had in HK with the Meet Me agent told me she’s in Taipei and shared her booking info. The price is comparable and the expertise is more complete. Let’s see.

But if the sauna establishment set up is your scene and you have time to kill then maybe give 13 a try.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
sexnoob   1-4-2024 11:23  Karma  +3   
orangerange   1-4-2024 08:03  Karma  +7   Thanks for reporting
doopdooppo   18-3-2024 20:19  Karma  +2   
twfun   17-3-2024 22:15  Karma  +5   Thanks
slickric423   14-3-2024 02:48  Karma  +5   
Macau81   12-3-2024 01:23  Karma  +6   
alloona   14-2-2024 14:04  Acceptance  +1   
SalesGuy555   14-2-2024 06:05  Karma  +2   Thanks! Used to Love Taipei Places
kolby_squeeze   13-2-2024 03:11  Acceptance  +1   
philip69   11-2-2024 18:18  Acceptance  +1   
gogocortman   7-2-2024 22:23  Acceptance  +1   
CoolMint916   7-2-2024 07:59  Karma  +3   
jizzme   29-1-2024 13:10  Acceptance  +1   
pazzaw   2-1-2024 00:47  Karma  +3   
Shibua77   27-12-2023 17:40  Acceptance  +1   
Relanna   25-12-2023 16:57  Acceptance  +1   
vinc9   25-12-2023 13:24  Karma  +8   What’s the signing for.?
willwill8   23-12-2023 17:20  Karma  +4   
Mister   22-12-2023 12:16  Karma  +5   Vividly written, detailed report
William_C   20-12-2023 08:29  Karma  +6   Excellent
ihavenolife9999   19-12-2023 13:10  Acceptance  +1   
gg1234   18-12-2023 15:00  Karma  +4   
Skepti10   18-12-2023 09:50  Karma  +8   
marco81   18-12-2023 05:50  Karma  +5   nice report brings me back in memory to ceasars 10 years ago
burgundy25   17-12-2023 22:24  Karma  +3   Cheers for the recon. Possible to share Thai contact?
manhands   17-12-2023 21:57  Karma  +4   Go 13
mapbookpro3
Nookie Newbie

UID 300221
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 3
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 26-12-2023
Status Offline
Post at 26-12-2023 21:00  Profile P.M. 
Wow sounds fun to try! Thanks for it

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   6-2-2024 22:38  Karma  -1   Please READ Guidelines! 1) NO One-Liner here; 2) Rate Post before Replying
mapbookpro3
Nookie Newbie

UID 300221
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 3
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 26-12-2023
Status Offline
Post at 26-12-2023 21:01  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 BootBoot's post

Thanks for sharing this , will try later

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   6-2-2024 22:39  Karma  -1   Please READ Guidelines! 1) NO One-Liner here; 2) Rate Post before Replying
ICTraveler
Nookie Newbie

UID 301824
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11
Posts 7
Karma 11
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 6-2-2024
Status Offline
Post at 6-2-2024 21:27  Profile P.M. 
Great report! The sleeping area is perfect for anyone on a layover. You can stay for about 12 hours in the place and save money by not getting a hotel room. I just wish the food menus were in english or had pictures. Lol

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   6-2-2024 22:39  Karma  -1   Please READ Guidelines! 1) Rate Post before Replying
Mr.TT
Nookie Newbie

UID 83228
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 7
Karma 3
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 23-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2024 01:40  Profile P.M. 
nice report from Bros. as it is hard to find such informaton of Taiwan from the internet and even from the 141 website.
hopefully I can try soon

Recent Ratings
halfclover   11-3-2024 02:13  Acceptance  +1   Please rate post before anything else