Subject: [HK] Luna Spa - Yanis (My first Spa Experience)
kfcfinglickgood
Carnal Conqueror

UID 299741
Digest Posts 0
Credits 216
Posts 7
Karma 215
Acceptance 22
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-12-2023
Status Offline
Post at 17-12-2023 13:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[HK] Luna Spa - Yanis (My first Spa Experience)

Date & Time of Session:  December 2023
Name:  Yanis
Link:   https://t.me/LunaSpatst
Agent: TG
Nationality & Language:  China - Mandarin, Cantonese (a little)
Face:  3/5
Body:  4/5
Height:  5'1'' (150s)
Skill:  4.5/5
Service:  4.5/5
GFE:  3.5/5
PSE:  4.5/5
Price & Session Length:  1100 (Hindsight I should have tipped) / 60mins
Repeat: Will not repeat (Service was good, but Cigarette smell was a turn off for me)

Background: Based in HKG but grew up in the land of Canucks. I'm Asian but my Chinese is quite terrible and I use a Translator to get by all the time.

Introduction: I recently got into the idea of having a Spa experience, lurked around the forums during the last few days to see which spa had been reviewed lately. Luna Spa wasn't my first choice, however the other Spa's that I had asked for some sort booking history (from other parlors), and as I was new I didn't have that. Luna Spa TG agent had also asked this but was okay with me after a quick back and forth.
The TG Agent give me a wide selection of WG to choose from, but recommended Yanis as she was a Red Card. I had a quick look at the reviews posted on their TG page and decided to give it a go.

When I arrived at the Spa, Yanis opened the door for me. She didn't exactly look like her pictures but she did have large natural boobs (and I am quite a boob guy) . The room she guided me to was rather dark (I hoping that my next experience will be in a better lit room), but the shower situation was quite big. Her Cantonese was not the best but she does make an effort to try and it is very cute!! The first thing I noticed however was the smell of Cigarettes from the WG (from my opinion), as someone who is big into DFK this was a quite disheartening and I knew I would only be looking forward to the BBBJ.

Part 1:
Nothing to special happened in the shower. She helped me wash up and traced her hands all over me but no BBBJ in the shower.
The back massage was alright. The B2B massage was quite enjoyable. She was very enthusiastic about that part, and would make very fake but entertaining moans while doing it. But as there was no oiled applied it was rather more coarse skin to skin rubbing (would be much better with lotion or some oil). I'm really grateful for the large mirror, you get a full view of her body, beautiful boobs and nice ass.

Part 2:
Flipped over, I'm now on my back and this is where the real fun begins. I'm usually not able to bust from a bj but she is amazing at what she does. She got me close to cumming a few times will just her mouth (no hands). The mirror again, wonderful! Full view of her ass while she is giving head. She was okay with me touching all over her body, but I wasn't sure if she was as into as I thought... to my surprise she was getting quite wet. I didn't want to be too assertive on my first experience so no FIV but it seemed like she was willing . Fast forward a few excruciating minutes, I came in her mouth . She was still sucking and I was squirming like fish out of water. When I came to, she was all smiles and giggly and helped me get cleaned up. She then quickly excused herself to brush her teeth.
I think I had a minute to myself to rehash the experience in my head before she came rushing back. She helped me into the shower and got me cleaned up. Had about 10 minutes or so left, but I was very satisfied  and so I left early a very happy man

Final thoughts:
My first spa experience was very enjoyable and it is something I look forward to repeating. Luna SPA TG agent was very accommodating, and I think their recommendation was solid, it is just that the smell of Cigarettes from the WG is not my cup of tea. Looking forward to writing more reviews and trying different SPAs. Open to SPA recommendations as well as tips to improve my reviews. Thank you for joining my Ted talk !!

Recent Ratings
Mister   21-12-2023 15:05  Karma  +4   Good detailed maiden report. Luna is decent value for money. Check out the girls with good reviews.
myketin   18-12-2023 22:15  Karma  +3   Good report. Keep them coming
ihavenolife9999   18-12-2023 11:37  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   18-12-2023 08:11  Karma  +2   
dienw   17-12-2023 18:03  Karma  +4   Good first report.
slickric423   17-12-2023 13:50  Karma  +5