Karma 1741
Acceptance 384
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 17-12-2023 11:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KH Mongkok 100% sure ladyboy

so after walking through KH in Mongkok.  I stumble across a room and sure its a ladyboy.   as im not fussed either way and it had an amazing figure I decided id go check her /him /it out.  

16,dec
KH in Mongkok
floor 7 door 6c.  think to left of the lifts.
25 years old wish
said from loa. but later said born in Thailand. moved to loa and has Norwegian father!   
$500. was the price didn't leave a tip.

tall slim attractive   and very flirty.  said wanted to give me BBBJ at the door. it asked if it was ok.  and to be honest I quiet fancied it no matter what if its LB or not.  

so into room and she looks up at me.  and there's the next definite clue to being LB   Adams apple bobbing.   fake lips botox too but it start kissing me full DFK.

into shower and she. (ill keep as she to be politically correct )
joins me and   small almost no nipples on the big fake boobs.   more kissing and playing with me  and im hard as nails.  wanting to feel what a full post op  feels like to fuck..
  so yeah im a pervert.  

into room I get dry and she drops to her knees and starts right away on my ole pecker   and she knows how to blow a cock.  having once had one

onto bed some more sucking and then I decide to try Daty.  this isn't as much fun as with a real woman.  as t feels and tastes a little plastic   maybe all the condom residue or due to op I don't stay down long. on with the Dom .  and this is where it actually got fun.. wow that hole could take some cock.    I fucked at that for ages.   maybe cos it wasn't 100% feeling right made me last for a lot longer I was knackered when I finally shot into the Dom after trying several positions.  

so all in was a good fuck if you don't mind post op she insisted to me even after she wasn't a ladyboy. even after I said I didn't mind.     so anyway guys .  its pretty a good fuck. small feet  so the feet aint giving this one away or the hands.     let me know if your playing knock a door if you think its 100% like me.  also there was a tiny one across the hall. they offered a 3 some.

on walking around there was a lot of nice thai ladies. one tiny one on about 10th floor wearing a orange coloured sweater was stunning. but wouldn't DFK  she wanted 400.  but I walked at no DFK not sure why..   I was just in the mood for something different.    on 9th there was a lady in  leopard skin bikini that looked like had  bock bulge in the panties.. or a massive labia.. may have to go see.

Recent Ratings
micgao   21-12-2023 06:59  Acceptance  +1   fun
YobroAce   18-12-2023 09:42  Karma  +3   Lol.. this was a fun red.. you sure are a troperr man.. didnt back down
clampbottom   18-12-2023 06:25  Karma  +3   Always interesting to read frollics punts
Candy_bar   18-12-2023 01:35  Karma  +5   I wonder how many bros would daty a post up lol!
biztron   18-12-2023 01:20  Karma  +5   trooopaaaaa!
wongwanchi   17-12-2023 22:58  Acceptance  +1   Just wondering how many bros don't mind fucking a ladyboy
Mandoggy   17-12-2023 13:49  Karma  +3   Damn.. you went for he to it to she