Body: 4/5
Height:  155
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  1000 / 60min
Repeat: Maybe

Haven't done a walk-up for a while, had some free time and set my sight on a new girl Miguel from the SWH Thai nest. I was drawn in by her video, just the right blend of innocence, naughtiness, pretty face and tight bod. Arrive on time, and I was her first customer in HK.

There is enough similarity to the photos and videos (80% resemblance). The girl is darker in person and the biggest difference is her small A cups, instead of the B-C cup in the video. She also has a large tattoo covering her back for those who care. From the video I thought she was about 23 yrs but she claims to be 20 and I believe her. She has bleached dirty blond hair (blonder than the ad) and her English is quite good, so conversation was easy.

After shower, I asked her to turn down all the lights. I lie down and she brought oil, lube and dom onto the bed. Not sure what was on offer because I kind of took control and changed her routine. I lay her down instead and we made out. She's responsive in a quiet innocent way. I start playing with her LS and fingered her good. Got her really wet. Eventually, dom on and entered, reasonably tight but probably loosened by the long fingering session. Mish, CG, doggy, RCG and blew due to her really nice ass.

She comes off more innocent, submissive and less playful than her video. It may be due to my dictating the action. Like most Thais I've experienced, she is genuine and nice. She said she'll be here till the 30th. Happy Holidays!

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   17-12-2023 09:13  Karma  +4   
LittleWing   16-12-2023 17:17  Karma  +3