Agent: TR Roy
Name: Windy
Nationality & Language: Thai
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Service: 8/5
Price & Session Length: 900
Repeat: repeating with agent isn't enough

Seeing a pattern of reports on TR Roy and Windy hasn't been up. So here is my share. Just do it boys, just do it. It's impressive how the agent can arrange the meeting smoothly and opening the door, the girl is what I say 70% / 80% like the photos which is really good. I previously went with TR Roy before but thought it was just the standard. But the next time I went because of recommendation, I was not disappointed. At first I wanted to go with Esso but she was full booking. Windy had limited time slot so I thought why not. Went with it and I don't need to write the details - she's pretty so don't get me wrong, but the bonus id she sure knows how fo ride. I rarely say this but she was really in the mood and go with how I want it. Grinding, move hip back and forth and even the swirl. Windy's body is good and it's close to my type of nice girls you want. Not shy to admit, but I shot out a lot earlier than I use to, adding to records, agent is great, love it and will return to try others. Alomst caught up with my report writing. Other than the ride she did the usual kissing, bj amd everything, but the ride was everything bruh.

[ Last edited by  garaligh17 at 13-12-2023 20:59 ]

Recent Ratings
Guys_My_Age   16-12-2023 08:45  Karma  +3   
Skepti10   14-12-2023 08:32  Karma  +3   I really wish this agent would stop photoshopping so much, all the girls look the same
Adwxxiv   14-12-2023 02:30  Acceptance  +1   She speaks English? Thanks for sharing, about to book her!
Mandoggy   13-12-2023 23:44  Karma  +3