Agent: Kissme Spa
Nationality & Language: Chinese; speaks Mandarin and English
Face: 3/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: HKD 1000; HKD 100 tip
Repeat: Overall a good session, but it was more because her look and vibe is my style and not her overall GFE skills.

Was in HK for the first time since Covid and most of my regular places have turned over. However, due to the great FRs from my friends here I read about Kissme Spa. Sent a quick Telegram message to the friendly agent and after some back and forth they recommended Lily. So off to TST I went and after a quick craft beer in the area I got clear directions to the location.

Walked up and rang the bell (and after waiting for a few awkward minutes) was let into the room by a cute young girl who was drying her hair. She asked about my appointment and then led me to one of the rooms. A few minutes later she comes back and tells me Lily isn't available--no further explanation from her or the agent later on. Here is where I begin to think that this is going to be bait and switch, but then she offers herself as a substitute. Given she caught my eye when she first opened the door I responded with an enthusiastic yes. 

She asked me to shower and left to get a few things. I showered alone and waited on the bed for a few minutes for her to return. The basic service started from this point. Not a very enthusiastic or skilled message (it was also dry) but her English is good and we talked for a bit. She shared with me that most of the other girls are shy about their English language skills so they don't like to meet foreigners. She also told me she was leaving to visit her family for a week or so that evening so that is why she was washing her hair. 

After a few minutes she got up and got naked. I was stunned by her body. Young and perfect with just a small hint of pubic hair--just my type. I think another review here said she could pass for 16 or 17 and I can confirm that. I wear my perv badge with honor!

She explained that it was nuru only and that no other services were available. A bit of a letdown and I was hoping that a BJ was at least on the menu. Anyway, some nuru gel, sensual touching here and there and some sliding around happens and then I get her on her back and start to enjoy her supple body. Even though she tells me "no kiss" as I got my face lower down her body I did manage to explore between her legs with my fingers--heaven. 

After what seemed like 30 minutes, but was probably more like 15, I straddled her chest and she finished me by hand. Managed to drop a nice load on her chest and flat stomach before she hopped up and was quickly in the shower. I showered after her and then got dressed. Small tip for being so friendly and I was out the door. 

When I left I thinked the agent and told him I would be back to meet Lily soon. All in all, a good return to HK and I would repeat.

[ Last edited by  Squiffy at 13-12-2023 13:04 ]

Recent Ratings
Mister   14-12-2023 15:58  Karma  +4   It’s downhill at Kissme here on in (j/k). Joint has quite a few decent lookers, but YMMV as far as service goes. “Heav ...
sito1337   14-12-2023 09:02  Karma  +2   
ihavenolife9999   14-12-2023 08:05  Acceptance  +1   
Adwxxiv   14-12-2023 02:27  Acceptance  +1   Picture are accurate?
mister.bayarea   14-12-2023 01:11  Acceptance  +2   
Roppongi1   13-12-2023 23:17  Karma  +5   
FunnyBones   13-12-2023 22:54  Karma  +3   
iksedaTi   13-12-2023 19:02  Karma  +3   
iksedaTi
Carnal Conqueror

UID 238677
Digest Posts 0
Credits 349
Posts 15
Karma 347
Acceptance 38
Reading Access 30
Registered 30-4-2018
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 13-12-2023 19:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Squiffy's post

Bit off topic but what were your old regular places pre covid? Was reminiscing recently about the pre covid times, feel like overall quality has dropped quite a bit

Recent Ratings
ihavenolife9999   14-12-2023 08:05  Acceptance  +1