Age: 20 she has tattoo “2003” she told me that it’s her BD
Height: 150-ish cm very short
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5 my type short slim body with curves
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 1500 baht full night

Hello everyone this is my second post in this website. This is happened last summer when I was in Phuket with friends.  Keep in mind that I have a little experience in the Thai nightlife and also that I am only in my 20s. My friends and I like to enjoy Phuket nightlife we drink, dance, fuck, and repeat.

One night, after long night of dancing and drinking I was left alone after my friend found some busty choppy that girl which is literally the opposite of my type -that’s why you will never see us fight over a girl lol- so I was about to head to my hotel and call it a night. Than, i saw cute petite Thai girl dancing with her friends also Thais. I was about to approach her but a guy approached before me look like he knew her. He bought her a beer and danced with her. I said fuck it its not my day. After a while the guy left her. Idk where he went I thought he left the club. So I approached her and told her that she is cute she laughed in shyness. We talked for a bit and we kissed and I told that we should go to my hotel for 1500 baht ST  -at that moment I was not sure if she is WG or not but I was drunk so I didn’t give a fuck- she whispered to her friend and laughed and said to my wait for me outside. It was weird but I said ok - she after told me that she didn’t want the guy who bought her beer to see her leave with me not sure why?- I waited about 5 minutes and than she came. We walk to my hotel which is in the opposite way of the beach but I was drunk and I took her to the beach haha I apologized and we headed to my hotel room.

On the way, she told me that she is half Thai and half middle eastern -hmm she does look full Thai but she doesn’t look middle eastern neither- her English was the best among the Thai I met. She start to talk about her mother and family stuff that Thai girls seems to enjoy telling you before getting in your bed. Even when we arrived to my room she was talking about her family. I started to get worried that my LB not gonna enjoy the night. Than we took shower and dfk all the time in shower. We got in bed talk a little bet than she took my towel looked at my LB and said that it’s big - nope average 6 inches haha- and she start to kiss my LB and give me BBBJ but it wasn’t the best her mouth was a bit small. I acted like I enjoyed it. Than I lift her and put her in missionary her pussy was very tight I had to stretch her pussy slow with my head and she was moaning. Her pussy was the tightest pussy I have ever fucked in my whole life. And after a while I start to enter deeper and deeper and she was moaning so loud which I did’t like since I was trying to hit on my cute Russian neighbor haha I didn’t want her to hear that haha. We end up having sex twice than I was really tired and she asked me if she can stay - who can say no to cute girl- tbh I didn’t sleep well because my watches and laptop were out of the safe so you know better be careful than sorry.

It was around 11 am Im almost didn’t sleep. I had to wake her up nicely so I start to kiss her neck and play with her pussy she start to moan I slide my LB slowly in her pussy and start to fuck again without even a good mooring haha. She asked me to BB her I entered my LB and than I got scared. So I put a cap on which is upset her a little but I acted like I didn’t notice that. I popped in her stomach we exchanged Snapchat and kiss goodbye. In the 3 days left in my vacation we met everyday she was the best. But after I got home she started to call me and message me everyday which I don’t like. I like having double life. One at home where I work hard and one on vacation where I go to the max. In home I try to not get distracted so I had to delete her. I wish I have pictures to show you how cute she is.

I like to invest more time on clubs than the gogo bars. It’s cheaper and more GFE than gogo bar where all of them want to take as much money as possible.

Recent Ratings
dimb1   27-12-2023 13:12  Karma  +2   Great review, do you mind sharing her contact?
ElonStark   15-12-2023 21:12  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
OBOne   15-12-2023 02:59  Acceptance  +1   
YobroAce   14-12-2023 13:09  Karma  +3   
cumvalve88   13-12-2023 11:28  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   13-12-2023 10:37  Karma  +10   
Hobbier   13-12-2023 10:17  Karma  +3   Sounds familiar. Sweet memories!
Skepti10   13-12-2023 09:35  Karma  +4   
mister.bayarea   13-12-2023 05:46  Acceptance  +2   
kalvinhobbs   13-12-2023 05:44  Karma  +5   
besco203   13-12-2023 04:44  Karma  +3   
max04051989
Nookie Newbie

UID 297494
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6
Posts 3
Karma 6
Acceptance 0