Body: 3.5/5
Height:  170cm
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  $600
Repeat: maybe

Popped by PE quite early today so not much available, but the new WG HK_legend mentioned was there, probably not my type normally but what the heck.

Opted for bbbj and was surprised she started the bj in the shower. You can tell she’s still quite new to the game as she had forgot to flip the sign and bros were ringing her doorbell whilst we were in the shower. Thought cleaned me and lb and dried me off when we finished. At this point I reminded her to best flip the sign and she opened the door slightly whilst I was bollock naked with a raging hard-on, and some bro outside caught a glimpse of me…. I asked if she should bolt the door but she mentioned that there’s no need as it’s one of those electronic locks…..which gave me a surprise 30mins later as she drying my feet and Angel from room 1 unlocked the door (I guess she has access) and walked in and offered a 3P whilst she complimented me on my lb and nipples :/ politely declined as I said I would be too nervous and mentioned that I was referred by her client that take photos with her, then she left to leave us to it.

BBBJ was quite good and lasted very long, only dom’ed up when I insisted. Just mish and doggie (and that bed is way too high), and her LS was surprisingly quite tight. Banged her hard and finally

Tentative and gentle throughout, with lots of DFK. I wouldn’t see she’s pretty, but has a mature alluring look to her, and her tits are great, not huge but still VERY ample, sucked and squeezed them constantly.

Recent Ratings
fudger   18-12-2023 04:16  Acceptance  +1   
HKGPeter   13-12-2023 23:00  Karma  +3   Thank you.
Hobbier   13-12-2023 10:14  Karma  +3   
HK_Legend   13-12-2023 02:12  Karma  +10   :) She came in laoshi Angel's bags & room 2 is the temporary "storage" room. Happy you liked the tits.
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6545
Posts 754
Karma 6344
Acceptance 4017
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 16-12-2023 03:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Her English Nickname is now "Morning Glory"
(she could have been "Petunia" but was already "Morning Glory" in the Chinese webpage),
same address...for now.

While the profile picture is NOT hers (legacy from "BB"),
the video on the right and all the top pictures of the webpage are hers
(bottom is also legacy to be cleaned)