Post at 12-12-2023 18:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Bangkok - FiwFans - Ava TM

Thread Subject: Ava TM - Fiwfans
Date & Time of Session: 12 Dec 2023 at 15h00
Name: Ava
Link: https://fiwfans.vip/sideline/406raejzikzqcrfo2
Agent: Yes when booking on Line - TM Thai Model Club
Nationality & Language: Thai. Very little english but there was no need for communication much
Face: 4.5/5 - YMMV but she is very MCOT - Cute rather than Hot (the one on her current fiwfans profile with her in red bikini looking at the camera is honestly like 90% of what her face looks like)
Body: 4/5 - Description - shorter and meater than in profile
Height: 160cm - her profile said 165cm but I think she is more 160cm.
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 1.2K Bhat for 30mins
Repeat: Maybe
Recommended?: For her looks? Yes. For her performance? meh.

Book Ava via Line through her agent. I have actually booked her once before 2 years ago, but thought I would try again.
Arrived at the hotel 15min earlier and I waited in the lobby and texted the agent on time. Agent told me to send a picture of my tee to Ava - and see came to pick me up.
Seeing her again reconfirmed what I remembered about her - she is very, very cute and a great smile. Her body was curvy but not fat. She is shorter and meater than as portraited in her fiwfan profile - but in a good way.
I attached some photos I think is most accurate to her from her profile - along with one from her LINE that I think does look like her. Face is 'slightly' rounder than what is on her current profile - but I think it works to make her look cuter rather than hot.
She is meaty and curvy like Jynx Maze or Leanna Lovings - so a little bit of 'heft'.
Chest was man made but fine. Big nipples.

Now, there are pros and cons to trying her. Pros is that she is genuinely very very cute - just MCOT.
Cons is that she is aware that this is just a job, and you can tell she knows it.
She does have a fantastic smile and is a little bubbly, and did ask if I wanted her to shower with me (of course).
On the other hand, you can tell she will see what she can get away with.
Examples:

1. No DATY. Light kissing only. And she will give you a BBBJ, but only for like 30secs to 1 min.
2. She will do some foreplay, some HJ and some kissing of the body - but perfunctory effort
3. You can kiss and play with her body, but she has her limits
4. When starting FS, she will ask if you want to be on top, so you can do the work. You would have to tell her otherwise.

On the other hand, once I asked her to be on top, after a slow start, she did move rather well - and having had a long exhausting day and using an Ultrathin Skyn Elite condom, along with her 'hefty' body - it didn't take too long before I   
Didn't even have a chance to switch position.

Would I repeat? Maybe. I am in BKK again next week (heading to Pattaya for a bit first) and staying at a hotel close by.
My ego almost wants me to try and perform better next time - and looks and body wise she is MCOT (one of MCOT, I have many).
Plus 1.2K for 30mins is not exactly breaking the bank.

I would if I have time, but really - there are so many options.

[ Last edited by  mibbui at 12-12-2023 18:10 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
ahokcool   23-12-2023 06:57  Acceptance  +1   
Malik1973   17-12-2023 14:40  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
SFJackCoke   16-12-2023 09:23  Acceptance  +1   
roninaaa   13-12-2023 23:53  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   13-12-2023 09:30  Karma  +8   
juyai   13-12-2023 07:04  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
kalvinhobbs   13-12-2023 05:48  Karma  +5   
JackTheBat   13-12-2023 01:09  Karma  +10   
manofdahouse   12-12-2023 20:28  Karma  +6