Body:  3/10
Height:  160 (5’3”)
Skill:  5/10
Service:  8/10
GFE:  4/10
Price & Session Length:  ¥21000 70 mins + ¥3000 Gaijin fee
Repeat: No (iie)
Website: https://iwakaba.com/lady_detail.php?lady_num=103510

Her body is highly photoshopped as well as her face, but those are her eyes.

Preface: I had a fabulous experience some years back at Paradise Soapland back when they were at Kawasaki.  I was hoping for a similar full nuru experience.  I first walked over Marine Blue Honten https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=89947, but was turned away saying no gaijin.  Since my time was short, I ultimately went to 若葉 Wakaba nearby as this was sure bet based on reports.  Arriving, they had maybe 10 girls working with their pics and next appointments on the wall.  For gaijin, there was only 1 choice and I would have to come back in 90 minutes.  Since this was my last day in Japan and my last hours, it was take it or leave it.

Azuki: I arrived 10 minutes before my appt time and was ushered into the waiting area.  Just a few minutes later, Tencho lead me to the stairs where Azuki was waiting.  My jaws dropped.  Azuki looked nothing like her pic and could stand to loose about 25 lb or more. She led me upstairs to a tiny room.  I thought, there is no way this is a full nuru.  On hindsight, I should have done some more research, because now I realize that soapland doesn’t necessarily mean full nuru.  In that case, I would have rather went to a mat place even if was just a happy ending.

Azuki was very hospital in the very Japanese way.  She didn’t know much English except for a few words but made no shortcuts in trying to make me feel very welcomed and conversing with me.  For this she was an A+ which was lacking from my encounter with Yurano the other day. https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=89625

After our initial conversations, our clothes came off and it was time for the cleaning stool which was neither very thorough or naughty.  After that was the soak and it was off to the bed, literally a step away.  Also the rooms are not that well insulated, so you can annoyingly hear the moans from the other rooms.

Her boobs were nowhere the size E as advertised, but more like a size B.  She had some jelly rolls and a giant dark brown birthmark on her belly the size of fist.  She offered herself for play which I did ceremonially for the sake of process but was She was soooo not my cup of tea.  

She was dry, I was soft, so she took things into her own hand for some bj and did cowgirl.  I wanted to grab her tits, but she very kindly protested by taking my hands and having me hold onto her hands in cowgirl. She was very graceful in this motion and I understood her, but still a bit disappointed.  A mild explosion…err.. dribble, cleanup and some more conversation… we still had another at least 30 mins on the clock and I declined round 2.

We had more conversation Japanese food, traveling…. As mentioned, she was very nice, very cordial, and showed a lot interested in myself and visits to Japan and abroad.  In the end, I was exhausted from days of inadequate sleep, unattracted…  I took another quick dip in the tub, she toweled me off and I left.

After 3 incredible punts in a row, I struke out twice this time.  Let’s hope my next visit isn’t a 3rd, strike out.

[ Last edited by  TedKoppel at 11-12-2023 23:57 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Haru021   15-2-2024 15:33  Acceptance  +1   
LittleWing   17-12-2023 07:41  Karma  +3   At least you had some good ones before this...
tonkachi   15-12-2023 12:53  Karma  +4   I feel ya
gg1234   14-12-2023 10:00  Karma  +4   TOFTT
shygai88   14-12-2023 09:28  Acceptance  +1   Sorry to hear that
hkpunter999   13-12-2023 03:48  Karma  +10   
Manticore   12-12-2023 19:43  Acceptance  +1