Height: 165cm
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: 300 for 1 hour massage + hj+bj + 400 tip
Repeat: yes next time visiting.

In last summer I was in Phuket for about to weeks with friends. We spent the majority of our time there parting and fucking - who doesn’t - one night after saying to my friends good night in nightclub - I think we were in illuzion - around 3 am by back was in pain from walking and partying several days in row. So I decided what’s better than getting a massage after one more beer. So I was walking around bangla road looking for open massage parlor. The problem was all of them look like not interested in doing “normal massage“ after some time I got approached by cute lady with very pretty face, nice tattoos, and big manmade boobs.

I asked about the price for oil massage she said some like 300 baht and I told her clearly that I want real massage for my back which she agreed to. We got inside it was small “room” with curtain. She asked me to get naked which I did. Keep in mind there were a lot of guys inside. It looks like it was a papular place or something which I didn’t like b/c you can hear everything thing chatting, massaging, and moaning lol. After I while she came and asked me again if I want something “special” I politely declined since I want my back massaged she told me that she only do extras and she will bring another lady which I was a little disappointed but ok since Im not interested in extra. The other lady came she was average in all aspects.

She did great massage for my back and after 30 ish minutes she start to tease my LB. She start to slip her hand on him like she didn’t mean to touch him. After a while, my LB was hard as a rock at that moment I knew I had to make the LB enjoy his time. She asked me to flip over to my back. She joked about my LB that I’m sleeping but the LB was awake. I didn’t asked her to do anything she was just massaging my leg. Out of nowhere she grabbed my LB and start to massaging him. I couldn’t say no I was enjoying the moment after about 10 minutes I couldn’t hold it anymore and finished on her hand. She clean me and asked me to sleep in her lap to do head massage -the real head this time lol- keep in mind until that moment we didn’t talk about happy ending at all and I was worried that she me ask for more money than what I had in my pocket. Because I spent a lot of it in the gogo bars and nightclubs. After about 5 minutes I thought we finished the massage she smiled at me and start to BBBJ my little I DIDNT ASKED FOR ANY OF THIS but I enjoyed it so I went with the flow. She was sucking my lb like there is no tomorrow but the problem was that was drunk af and also I need to pee. So I asked her to stop. Then I started to wear my clothes and she went out so I assumed she was waiting for me outside so I looked at what I have in my pocket to tip her I found only 400 baht to tip her. I really felt bad that I didn’t have more money to tip her but when I gave she was very thankful.

Thank you for taking the time to read my first post please excuse my bad English. It is my second language.

Recent Ratings
CoolMint916   16-12-2023 08:57  Acceptance  +1   
bigboy4791   14-12-2023 00:40  Karma  +4   
Sandwhale   13-12-2023 10:12  Karma  +5   
honkong2012   12-12-2023 21:33  Karma  +4   
TedKoppel   12-12-2023 15:37  Karma  +2   
besco203   12-12-2023 14:40  Karma  +3   
Hobbier   12-12-2023 14:17  Karma  +3   Lucky you.
SFJackCoke   12-12-2023 11:29  Acceptance  +1   
bipolarbear   12-12-2023 08:15  Karma  +2   
JackTheBat   12-12-2023 08:13  Karma  +10