Acceptance 1561
Reading Access 90
Registered 8-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 11-12-2023 08:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Thailand][Bangkok] - Gorgeous Gip, Rainbow 3

Date: Sunday, 10-DEC-2023
Name: Gip or Gif (can’t remember her number)
Ethnicity: Thai
Face:  5/5
Body: 5/5
GFE:  4/5
Price : 4000 THB (1000 bf, 3000 to her) + 500 THB tip
Repeat: Yes! Except 1 thing… read below…

Started my night hanging out at Chequers British Pub, watching the Man City match and shooting pool with a very cute girl that works there named “Gun”. She was super cute and had this amazing playful nature about her and she royally kicked my ass in the first game of pool, and I sank the 8 ball in a different hole than I called to lose the 2nd. Oh well. It was a lot of fun.

Gip wins the best looking girl of the week so far for me. OMG. Scroll down and look at the pictures!

After hanging out at Chequers for a bit, I made my way over to Hillary 2, probably around 10:30 I would guess. It was crowded, but again didn’t see a single girl that I was interested in, so I made my way over to Nana.

One other observation for the week is that bars don’t want you to come in and hang out if you’re not drinking. I got kicked out (asked to leave) of several bars this week for not drinking - including Red Dragon, which I dropped some nice cash in the night before. Oh well. Made my way around the bars a few times, but nothing was really grabbing me. I saw Fawn from the night before at Red Dragon when I popped in, but wanted to try something new.. and the waitress said I couldn’t stay if I wasn’t drinking, so I left. Sad too, as there was a really cute girl I had noticed form the night before who saw me and smiled and waved as if she remembered me. Oh well.

During one of my rounds, I walked by Rainbow 3 and saw this really cute girl on stage and slowed down to get a better look and she snot me a huge smile and gave me a wave… I got about 2 feet past the door and immediately turned around and went back in. She smiled and chuckled a little that I turned around - she even joked about it later in the evening.

Anyway, she finishes her shift dancing and when she comes off stage I buy her a drink.

One thing led to another and before I knew it I was paying mamasan the barfine and we were on our way.

I always offer to stop by 7-Eleven and buy the girl something, but Gip didn’t want anything. She seemed shy once we left the club. She didn’t lose any of the affection, just her demeanor became more reserved. This was temporary.

We got to the room and the shyness continued a bit when she suggested separate showers. Oh well, all good with me. We had been making out a bit, taken some pictures, see below, and connected on Line.

She comes out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and gives me a big hug and starts kissing me, I moved her to bed, pulled up the towel and gave a very gentle lick up her thigh and licked all the way up to her clit…. And then stood up and excused myself for a shower.

I picked up right where I left off on the DATY once I was out of the shower and she came after about 10 minutes. She was pulling my head like she was face fucking me, grinding, moaning, etc. I got up on the bed and positioned myself for some 69… and…

WOULD I REPEAT, PART 1…

… she said she doesn’t like to do blowjobs.

She prefers boom boom.

Maybe this is a “once we’ve been together a few times thing…” who knows.

Okay, fuck it, the way she was grinding on me at the club, the sex is going to be great - she asks if I have a condom, I say I do, cap myself and start with some missionary. She is indeed getting into it, but sadly the alcohol, the previous 3 nights of fucking, and the condom and I’m losing my erection…

WOULD I REPEAT, PART 2…

… so I pull out, take off the condom and she reaches down to start jerking me off. I figure now would be a good time to test the BJ thing again, so I move around for some 69 and sure enough, she gave me a pretty nice BJ. Wow, where was this 10 / 15 minutes ago? LOL! I start to get hard again, reach for another condom and pick back up the fucking… this time we move through a few positions including CG and Doggie and I blew my load.

We go to clean up and I walk her back to the club.

All and all a very good looking girl, mostly GFE minus the BJ.

One more night to go before I leave… I hate how fast the time flies. It’s probably a good thing because I’m physically exhausted. I haven’t slept well this entire trip and I’m kind of running on fumes at this point. I’m normally a bar guy, but I’m really considering just picking an agency / parlor and doing outcall tonight. I just want a really great BJ and to sleep.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
CovertMonger   21-2-2024 11:43  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Leftleg28   14-12-2023 10:16  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   13-12-2023 09:39  Karma  +4   If you don't want to drink you can order a coke/water instead. I've also ordered hot tea in the past
TedKoppel   12-12-2023 15:31  Karma  +3   
Pacman1796   12-12-2023 11:27  Karma  +2   
juyai   12-12-2023 06:49  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
lorenzo37   12-12-2023 05:15  Karma  +2   
austin821   12-12-2023 03:12  Karma  +8   
15633381   11-12-2023 23:56  Karma  +3   
roninaaa   11-12-2023 23:47  Acceptance  +1   
besco203   11-12-2023 21:58  Karma  +3   Filters are often so silly. She looks way cuter in normal photos than that filtered one.
obe   11-12-2023 12:58  Karma  +10   Excellent
hotjac   11-12-2023 11:42  Karma  +6   not mcot, but she sounds like a fun girl thx for sharing
HK_Legend   11-12-2023 10:16  Karma  +10   "I’m physically exhausted." Business trips (meeti gs all days, nights out) can be exhausting! Need to squeeze naps.
samboitee   11-12-2023 10:15  Karma  +2   
JackTheBat   11-12-2023 09:10  Karma  +10   
kalvinhobbs   11-12-2023 09:04  Karma  +5   
rhumet   11-12-2023 09:04  Acceptance  +2   
boscitc   11-12-2023 09:03  Karma  +8