Karma 21
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 0
Registered 22-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2009 15:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
suggestions for the 141 DB

I looked around a bit but couldn't find a section that addressed enhancement suggestions for the 141 DB, so I'm posting here. Please let me know if I'm in the wrong area.

The sex141 DB is great, but it seems that it would be a lot easier to finds whatever we're each looking for with a few minor tweeks:
  1. search fields
    1. cups size should be something that could be searched against
    2. the current 'bust' size ranges aren't useful, it seems that more than 80% of the girls are between 34-36. there should be a "larger than" and "smaller than" range where numbers can be typed in or selected.
    3. similarly the 'race' search field seems to be a mixup of race and language. shouldn't languages spoken be separate?
    4. the 'type' search field looks like an attempt to sort out the ones that will have sex from the ones that won't. wouldn't a more comprehensive checklist of services work better?
    5. the 'name' search field is good, but would be better it was just 'search' and searched against all information in each girls profile (i.e. name, review, address, phone number, etc.)
  2. additional information
    1. user rating -- we should be able to go back and rate the girls ourselves
    2. papa -- hotel girls should list their 'papa' by handle. we already track some 'famous' ones (like BTP) by their phone numbers, but why not list it
    3. services offered -- right now the "service" field usually shows the price, how about saying what they'll actually do.
  3. additional features
    1. remember when last visited and show "new" since you were last here rather than the 9 most recent additions and changes.
    2. tagging, tracking, or something to let you build and track a personal favorites list.
some of this stuff (particularly the search fields) is actually in 161sex, but clearly sex141 has the better roster of women, even though it's hard to track and search the DB.

I can't believe there isn't any discussion about this going on. i really must be posting in the wrong place.

Please chime in and let me know if there is a way to ask for enhancements, or if all these suggestions are old news that pop up every once in a while...
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2009 22:23  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by dwx at 11-3-2009 15:36
I can't believe there isn't any discussion about this going on  ...

Bro, I gotta break some bad news to you ... there's been a TON of debate around your suggestions ... search and ye shall find.

And no, there's no chance of getting it implemented ... sorry!  

twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21108
Posts 20493
Karma 20533
Acceptance 11490
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2009 23:36  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 dwx's post

The section where this should be posted is forum affairs

DA is absolutely correct, lots of advise and opinions to make the DB better but its NOT going to happen,
just thank your lucky stars the admin added on an English DB and English forum and still keeps it running !
princeandnpg (Funk Junky)
Kinky King

UID 5828
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1110
Posts 608
Karma 1103
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 50
Registered 12-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 12-3-2009 00:17  Profile P.M. 
I've thought a lot about the db too. Cup size is much better than bust size, as I'd take a 32D over a 40B any day.

I think papa handles might get them into a lot of trouble though, as they'd be arrested for pimping.

I'd love to see a user rating too, although it would be abused so much. Maybe the weight of a rating would be proportional to the user's karma, so that a 1* star from brother twice would be worth 6000 times as much as a 5* star from a newbie, to stop fake registrations.

ie.  Ratings for Girl A:
Brother Hunter gives 1*
5000 newbies with 1 Karma give 5*
Average, 2.4*

Ratings for Girl B:
Brother Hunter, 4*
Brother Twice, 5*
3000 newbies with 1 Karma, 1*
Average, 3.8*

I think that would be a great system, that might also solve newbies' lack of participation on forums.

Unfortunately I don't think that 141 admin are open to suggestions... does anyone know where I should send my CV as web designer?  I'd also like the job of the guy who gives the initial rating, as long as it involves hands on testing

[ Last edited by  princeandnpg at 12-3-2009 00:34 ]
nHK
Carnal Conqueror

UID 4559
Digest Posts 0
Credits 211
Posts 192
Karma 211
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-11-2007
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 12-3-2009 12:48  Profile P.M. 
Anything can be improved, but I am thankful for this site and forum as it is; it has survived, it's updated and it has english.
G-A-R-Y (Tight Pussy Hunter)
Banned

UID 21748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5028
Posts 1431
Karma 4964
Acceptance 1284
Reading Access 0
Registered 11-3-2009
Location The Wizard is: ** IN **
Status Offline
Post at 14-4-2009 12:34  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by princeandnpg at 12-3-2009 00:17
Unfortunately I don't think that 141 admin are open to suggestions... does anyone know where I should send my CV as web designer?

Yes Prince, send your CV to me!

But first add your comments to this thread.

-G