Karma 1741
Acceptance 384
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 9-12-2023 11:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
punt number 75.

anyone else keep a list of punts? I hit no 75 for this year.  that's 75 different people.     some I revisited to make it 89 for the year . I was hoping to hit 100 but 25 in the next few weeks would kill me and financially ruin me.  

so anyway. was down TST and had little time  so climbed the stairs to level 2. and started turned right and worked anti clockwise until reached corridor 207.  room c

207c
thai. forgot name
said 23 yo.  and I believed her. she's around that age
$400. including BBBJ Daty and kissing.
some small signs she has had a kid but nothing off-putting.  
repeat yeah I would

so into room nice girl. nice pert tits .  felt great but bolt ons.  
great figure and shaved fully for easy eating
paid 500 upfront she asked for the 100 tip.. cheeky bugger.  told her to leave it on side she could have it if she was a good girl.
into shower thought was going to be alone but she joined me  gave the boy a good clean.. not much action in shower but  out and dried im sat on the bed and she comes stands in front and starts kissing .  giving me all her pointy little tongue to suck

moved onto bed and she starts the cat bath.. does nothing for me. but she moves down to BBBJ. sticking the point of her tounge into the eye and licking it. before swallowing just about the whole thing.  

then she lies down for me to get her wet with my young. and boy does she enjoy being eaten. my tongue was so deep inside her and she is grindingly face into her pussy

dom on and in I go.  swapped around a few positions and she again seems to be enjoying it.  spin her into doggy grab those tits and ride her like there's no tomorrow.     Doms full my balls are empty   and  she comments on my size and strength..  I think she meant stamina

anyway  she is another great thai lady that enjoys her job..

Recent Ratings
goldenpanda   26-1-2024 23:01  Acceptance  +1   
DaeronX   12-12-2023 16:32  Acceptance  +1   is not a bad idea to let them know there will be a tip is she performs well
jackgoro   12-12-2023 11:47  Karma  +5   clapping 75 butt cheeks!
wandering13213   10-12-2023 16:45  Karma  +5   Congrats on 75!
clampbottom   9-12-2023 15:02  Karma  +3   Original