Karma 1040
Acceptance 70
Reading Access 50
Registered 23-12-2014
Status Offline
Post at 9-12-2023 10:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Picasso BKK - Nara - Great GFE and Rider

Address: 28/9 Sukhumivit 19 Alley, Lane 2, Khlong Toei Nuea, Bangkok, Road down from Terminal 21. Get off at ASOK BTS
Name: Nara
Language: English (5/10), Basic English
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Skill: 5/5
Price: 2,500 THB for 60 mins. Negotiated 2 shots with MMS, One in mouth one from full service
Service: 60 minute
WIR: Yes, to try other ladies
Date: October 2023

Was staying near Terminal 21 and wanted some afternoon fun. Did a quick research of around the area and Picasso and Mai Chan came up. Easy walk from Terminal 21. Checked out Mai Chan first however the line up was nothing great at 4pm. So gave that a miss maybe at night its better. Walked over to next door and spoke to the Mamasan. She gave the usual speach and provided cards of who were available. Few ladies caught my eyes however i requested for a line up. There were 4 ladies available. However Nara was the best looking and seemed very eager to have some fun. So proceeded to choose her and pay the mamasan. Normally for 1 hour they allow 1 shot from full service, however i asked if its ok if within the hour i can get 2 shots. One from full service and one from BJ. She said its ok as long the lady is ok. So waited for Nara to get her stuff and off we headed to the room.

As we were walking up the stairs she was saying thank you for choosing her and that she will give great service. Saying she was waiting for someone to choose her and she wanted dick now. Im sure this is a standard response to everyone who chooses her but hey its adds to the service. She was rubbing my crotch all the way to the room getting it hard even before entering.

In the room, she asked if i wanted the BJ or full service first. Decided to have the full service first. So we proceeded to have a shower together. In the shower with both of us naked, we were having deep french kisses rubbing our wet bodies together. She was stroking my dick whilst i was fingering her. Soft moans were heard and she said she was getting very horny and so we moved to the bed.

In the bed, there was no massage. It was straight up sex. Dried off, condom on and off we went. She put on the condom and i decided to make the first move. Laid her down and entered her missionary. She was very tight and wet. No KY needed for the entry and she gave a loud moan. Went slowly at the beginning just getting our bodies in tuned with the rhythm. As i speed up the strokes, her moan became louder and louder, pussy getting wetter and she started trashing around the bed. Legs kicking, arms pulling the sheets to the point all the bed sheets were off and we were on the leather bed. I continued pounding her and she cummed very hard. Her eyes were rolling, pussy and legs twitching and she was panting. we both were in a sweaty mess. We took a quick 5 minute break to regain some energy.

After the break, i changed condoms and now she wanted to return the favour and said she will make me cum from riding. I do not usually cum when in riding position but she did a great job of extracting all the semen in me. She lathered the massage gel all over her body and started riding me. Her hip motion along with her riding skills were excellent. I just laid on the bed taking it all in letting her work my dick. She seemed like she was using me as a sex toy. Moving around twisting as if she was finding the best spot to make her cum again and she did. Now i am just thinking to skip the BJ and let this process go on. I tried my best to hold on as long as i could before cumming. But she skills were just to good. As i was about to cum, she held me down pinned my arms and increased the tempo. I cummed really hard in this with me now twitching. As I was emptying my balls she continued to ride on. And even after i'm done she continued to ride. I was pinned down from the start and had no choice but to experience some post nut stimulation. She continued to ride for about 2 minute but for guys after you have cummed and your dick is sensitive this is pure torture. From the extreme stimulation i shot again but now it was a dry orgasm.

After this, both of us were just lying on the bed recuperating from the session. We got up and took a shower together to wash the sweat and body juices all over. On the bed, a puddle of cum from her can be seen.

If you are looking for some great steamy hot sex then this is the place to be. No massage just straight up sex. Not too sure about other ladies. But i am going to rry to see if the service is as good.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
CovertMonger   24-2-2024 11:26  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
AvalonX   20-2-2024 00:34  Acceptance  +1   
Leftleg28   14-12-2023 10:30  Acceptance  +1   
roninaaa   11-12-2023 23:42  Acceptance  +1   
obe   11-12-2023 13:00  Karma  +10   
Kaitechee   11-12-2023 12:03  Acceptance  +1   
juyai   11-12-2023 07:14  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
Skepti10   10-12-2023 08:56  Karma  +8   
samboitee   10-12-2023 01:41  Karma  +2   
kalvinhobbs   9-12-2023 14:10  Karma  +5   
bigboy4791   9-12-2023 12:20  Karma  +4   
hkpunter999   9-12-2023 12:10  Karma  +10   
15633381   9-12-2023 11:03  Karma  +3   
JackTheBat   9-12-2023 10:54  Karma  +10   "No massage just straight up sex" is the business proposition.