Acceptance 60
Reading Access 30
Registered 30-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 8-12-2023 04:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
PE 3rd floor end room on left

Date & Time of Session: 5th December
Location:  56-58 Lai Chi Kok Rd, 3rd floor (don’t remember number)
Name:  ???(didn’t ask)
Nationality & Language: Mainland China - PTH
Face:  3.5/5
Body: 3.5/5
Height:  165cm
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3.5/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  $800
Repeat: maybe if I am in the area

Was wondering around and feeling some CIM action, so made my way to LCK building in PE. Started walking up ringing doors saw some options that was favourable and asked if they did cim most said yes but wanted to see what else was available before I went in made my way all the way to the top after ringing all the doors made my way back down to 3rd floor left hall way end room on left and asked her again about cim she quoted 900 and asked me to go in I said I need to get some more cash out and that I only had 800 cash on me at the time and she was ok with that. After entering the room which was cleanish, we made some small chit chat but I don’t really understand pth so tried my best to understand what she was saying. As I was getting undress she was already striped naked and spreading her legs on the bed showing me her pussy and play with my lb. She tells me to shower and she comes in with me. She compliments my body and saying I was fit and did I work out some more chit chat in shower she starts washing lb from behind and scrubbing back side very well and lots of teasing lb for 5mins she turned around and starts rubbing lb on her pussy then goes down for some bbbj action with mouth wash then spits out rinse and more bbbj for around 10mins. She tells me to go dry myself while she finishes in the shower, as I was drying myself she comes out and helps dry me then tells me to lay on the bed. She drys her self off and jumps on the bed and starts bbbj actions and she is sloppy lots of eye contact and younger actions on lb. Lots of sucktion and tongue flicking the head was feeling like cloud nine. She talks a lot dirty talk and ask if I was enjoying it tells me to say if she was good. Wanted to face fuck her but was enjoying the bbbj to much to grab her head occasionally she would come up and lick the nipples as she was jerking me off was about to explode and I tell her I am about to cum and just as I was cumming she puts her mouth back on lb and sucks like there was no tomorrow. As I shot into her mouth she keeps on sucking and jerking me off and letting my cum dribble out of her mouth she sees that I was still hard she keeps jerking me off and sucking lb and I shot again into her mouth a second time. She keeps jerking lb but I had no more in me and was feeling tingly on lb. She mentions that my cum was sweet and that I drink too much sweet drinks and that it was not good from what I could understand. She goes to wash up and tells to me to rest a little and comes back and massages me a little as I sit up she massages my back and still plays with lb occasionally the she tells me to shower and she comes into shower aswell and washes my back and front very well. We chit chat some more about random things mostly stuff about China. I pay and leave before I left she asks for my number so we exchange WeChat. Alll in all was worth the money and the bbbj was really good

Recent Ratings
Astonished   9-12-2023 05:16  Acceptance  +1   
slickric423   9-12-2023 03:32  Karma  +5   CIM + a health check-up! worth it
honkong2012   8-12-2023 22:49  Karma  +4   Paragraphs!
hotjac   8-12-2023 14:48  Karma  +4   Damn she sounds great. A classic case of older experience trumps youthful $$$ seekers. Please share Wechat w me.
manANONYman   8-12-2023 06:48  Acceptance  +1