Karma 365
Acceptance 61
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2023 02:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Healing Hands - Way

This is the 3rd FR out of 4 from my recent trip to Bangkok. The first two can be found in Newbie Reports.
They are FRs for:
Cbody Spa - Bambam (Review here)
Sanae Thai - Plaiyfah (Review here)

Date: Late November 2023
Name: Way
Link: https://www.healinghands-vipspa.com/our-therapists/
Nationality & Language: Thai / English
Face: Looks exactly like the photos with slightly darker skin
Body: Slender with 32C boobs
Height: 1.5-1.55m
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: NA
Price & Session Length: 1200 baht for 90 minutes + 5000 baht for FS
Repeat: Yes

Prior to my trip, I had 2 therapists from Healing Hands I wanted to book. On my 2nd night there, I decided to book a 2-hour oil massage with Way. When I saw her photos on the website, she has a look that really fits with the type I like. I was excited that she was available.

When she arrived, the first thing I noticed was that she was much shorter than I had expected. The photos on the website somehow gave me an impression she'd be at least 1.6m, if not taller. This wasn't a problem of course. She immediately asks to get changed and soon after she comes into the room in her uniform. She's also taken off her mask this time and I get a good look at her and she is stunning. In that moment, I could only hope that it would turn out to be a damn good session.

She places a towel on the bed, I strip completely naked and get on. Her command of English is great and as she begins the massage, so does our chat, which as it would turn out, goes on for the rest of the session. We hit it off and the conversation is great but the massage itself could be better. It's not an entirely piano massage but it moves between gentle and hard and where there are swipes, they are brief. This goes on for about 50 minutes and then she asks me to flip over. At this point there hasn't been anything erotic but I am naked and I'm only mentally stimulated by our conversation. She asks the golden question complete with an offer of HJ, B2B or FS. It was the fastest yes I have ever said in my life. She says ok what a minute and goes into the toilet. She takes a while and I needed to pee so I get up to head to the toilet and she is walking in my direction completely naked. I controlled myself but I definitely melted into a puddle there and then.

I get back onto the bed and she starts to massage my legs and stroking my LB. Not long after, I started to get frisky and start touching her boobs, which fit perfectly into my palm when I cup her boob into it. I then sit up I switch between feeling her boobs and sucking them. Her areolas are slightly larger than normal and the nipples slightly inverted but they fit her frame. I do this for a while and she continues to stroke me. I then moved my hands down south, to inspect her LS which is completely shaven. She shares that she's got it lasered. Can't see her clit and it looks small. I try to touch her but she starts to apply some KY on her LS and gets up to take a condom. Problem is I wasn't even proper hard yet but she was adamant that I was and started to cap me. I'm not that big but at the very least I would know better how my tool operates.

At this point, I became worried that it was going to go downhill. She tried to ride me and it just wasn't happening. She finally understood this as we communicated through it and she goes in for a CBJ. After trying for a while, I'm not hard enough yet so I said, let me play first. She lies on the bed and I go for her boobs again which she is completely ok with. I try to go for a DATY because her LS was just irresistible at that point but she said she wasn't too keen on it but allowed some light touching. We shift into a 69 with no DATY while she works at getting me hard and going for another round of CBJ. This whole time we're still talking as we change positions, etc. I eventually get hard and she goes on top. As she's riding me, I am taking her in and pay constant attention to her boobs. We continue in this position for a bit and just as I had the idea to switch positions, she didn't hear me and kept going and I popped. She was surprised and I couldn't get to do a reverse cowgirl in front of a mirror and to add to the blur of things, she said that she almost came herself, which obviously felt like a lie. She lies with me for a bit and takes the cap off and goes to clean up. By this point, we were only 90 minutes in. TBH, I was a bit disappointed.

However, things picked up a bit in the toilet. We didn't shower together but she was in the shower when I came in and the conversation continued. Among other things, we talked about her boobs and there was some more feeling up and when she got out, she stayed while I cleaned up. This went on for some time and saved the session a bit for me. I also watched her put on her clothes and freshen up and we go back to the room where we lie down a bit and chat like lovers. She then leaves and it was right about the 2-hour mark.

Despite the minor hiccups, her GFE was perfect for me and this would be a reason for me to RTM in the future. Considering we can hold a conversation with each other for that long a time, I think that level of communication can make the next experience a better one. It felt like the first time with a crush turned GF. Also, following this experience, I understand why many have advised to go for 90 minute sessions. 2-hour and beyond will only work if the therapist is really good with the massage!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
drako   2-2-2024 14:10  Acceptance  +1   
juyai   11-12-2023 07:05  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
jasonj999   11-12-2023 02:26  Karma  +4   I heard about this agency before. But the addon for fs is outrageous, just a little bit cheaper than thai soapie.
calaisien   10-12-2023 12:40  Karma  +6   
15633381   10-12-2023 03:41  Karma  +3   
kalvinhobbs   8-12-2023 00:43  Karma  +5   
besco203   7-12-2023 14:46  Karma  +3   I usually only go for HJ, do you know how much these cuter outcall girls would charge for HJ only?
random1   7-12-2023 01:00  Karma  +5   "This Is the Way," says the Mandalorian.
TheOne1977   6-12-2023 16:38  Acceptance  +1   
roninaaa   6-12-2023 13:57  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   6-12-2023 12:26  Karma  +10   "couldn't get to do a reverse cowgirl"...next time!
bigboy4791   6-12-2023 11:32  Karma  +4   
flowmon   6-12-2023 07:04  Karma  +2   5K for one shot is expensive
alex1.degen   6-12-2023 04:33  Karma  +3   out of the 4 which one do you recommend the most?
hkpunter999   6-12-2023 03:41  Karma  +6   
Forerunner
Nookie Newbie

UID 296188
Digest Posts 0
Credits 41
Posts 5
Karma 41
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 10
Registered 10-9-2023
Status Offline
Post at 7-12-2023 22:36  Profile P.M. 
I had a similar experience with Way.   I had a great time in 69 and doggy with her.  She was very outgoing and fun to be with.  Definitely worth it.
samboitee
Carnal Conqueror

UID 298940
Digest Posts 0
Credits 368
Posts 16
Karma 365
Acceptance 61
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 10-12-2023 01:43  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 Forerunner's post

That's amazing! Pity I didn't get to try that. Did you get to DATY?
calaisien
Erotic Emperor

UID 15584
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2703
Posts 636
Karma 2684
Acceptance 387
Reading Access 60
Registered 3-11-2008
Status Offline
Post at 10-12-2023 12:44  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 samboitee's post

I used  Healing Hands twice in the past
At the beginning I though it was veggie massage, so decline the Happy ending and only pay the 1200 for the 2 hours massage which is good price

The second time the girl ask for 5000 too which I think she charged a lot but it seems that's their price