Nationality & Language: Chinese/Cantonese
Face:  A bit old
Body: 3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 2000 for 90 minutes
Repeat: Don’t know

Heard a lot of her and she’s still around so she must be good? Contacted her and got to her place in WC. The place was decent, clean. I paid up front and showered myself. Laid in bed she came out with a sexy dress outfit . She gave me a hard massage, TOO HARD I felt like my joints are dislocating. Flipped over she started to tease me, I pulled up her skirt and there was a FUCKING STRAPON and OMG I wasn’t ready. She pouted and took it off… phew. She sat on me, pretending a cowgirl and gave me a HJ. My hands played with her body but her tits were super fake. When it was time I thrusted upwards and came all over her hands…

2k for a HJ is a bit much but at least she wasn’t a clock watcher and really gave me enough attention. I liked her massage once I got used to it but those fake titties are real turn off.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
deviantmindhk   12-12-2023 10:44  Karma  +3   she's definitely enjoyable for a bdsm session!
David.youngson   12-12-2023 00:20  Karma  +4   She is really good with a strap on! Loved licking her feet..
HKS77   11-12-2023 15:02  Karma  +5   She loves to be dom if you’re looking for that.
Roppongi1   5-12-2023 11:12  Karma  +5   Thanks for sharing - sounds like a niche service provider