Status Offline
Post at 5-12-2023 07:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[HK] HG F1538

Date & Time of Session:  November
Name:  1538
Link: Telegram
Agent: F
Nationality & Language: Chinese (only spoke mandarin)
Face:  4 - Similar to the photos but with glamour filter.
Body: 3 - Photos showed more boobs than her actual body type. Rail thin, unshaven, white skin.
Height: 170cm  
Skill: 4
Service: 3 (communication issues)
GFE: 3
PSE: NA
Price & Session Length:  1600 / 1hr
Repeat: Maybe

Was my first time booking with this agent and their verification process was to ask for any screenshots from other bookings. I sent over a booking done in the states and it was fine. Agent provided me with location of the hotel and to message when I arrive. Mainly communicated in my broken Chinese.
The hotel was the k hotel - 4 star, older building. Waited in the lobby until agent messaged me the floor and room number.
When 1538 opened the door the first thing I noticed was how tall and thin she was. Very similar to the photos in that aspect but her face wasn’t exactly the same.
Initial conversation was awkward because I didn’t really know what she was saying, and she didn’t know what I was saying either. Figured it out and did the payment and went to the shower.
We did the blue toast and she helped me wash up with some lfk, hj, and a short bbbj while in the shower. Dried off with two small paper towels and led me to the bed.
From there she did a longer bbbj with good eye contact and change of pace and massaging the jewels. Put on a cover and she got into position for mish. Went at it for a few and had her switch positions to doggy. She was moaning non stop and spoke in Chinese - had no idea what she was saying.
Finished in the cap, and she helped clean it up. From there she got out her phone to ask me if I wanted another round via google translate. I’m usually a one pop per session, so declined, and we showered again and I headed out.

In general an ok session, but would had preferred a provider with a little more curves. The agent was easy to work with and will try again with another when I’m back in town.

Recent Ratings
SFJackCoke   6-12-2023 03:08  Acceptance  +1   
FunnyBones   5-12-2023 22:36  Karma  +3   
LittleWing   5-12-2023 15:42  Karma  +3   
Skepti10   5-12-2023 08:38  Karma  +4