Post at 4-12-2023 23:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[HK] RX739 Chinese HG

Date: End of Nov
Name: RX739 (xiao xiao leng)
Link: https://141-hk.com/en/C34478-TST ... rettyyounggirl.html
Agent: relaxhotel
Nationality & Language: Chinese - Mandarin and some Cantonese
Age: 19 (despite the ad saying 18, she told me she was 19)
Face:  5/5 - true to her photos, beautiful face
Body: 4/5 - all natural, slim frame and soft skin
Height:  168 cm - ad is pretty accurate
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: not applicable
Price & Session Length: $1900 + tips for FS 60 mins
Repeat: Despite her beautiful face, no. Details below

Booking with agent was reasonably smooth, but proof of prior experience was required.  I was transparent about only having one experience and the agent was surprisingly okay with it and allowed me to book. Probably helped that I communicated in Chinese. Address was given early on, but floor and room number was revealed upon arrival at the hotel lobby. Smooth communication throughout.

When WG opened the door she really did just like her photos. She had a cute little evening dress on, which promptly came off, revealing lovely smooth skin. Definitely my cup of tea with her slim frame and virtually no fat. Chest was a B at most, but nice and perky. She stepped into the shower first and then called me to join her. Very little talking, which she initiated in mandarin and I responded to in Canto. She didn’t seem up for talking much in canto so that pretty much killed the conversation dead. She was gentle but thorough with cleaning me in the shower, but no action happened, not even a little HJ. Just a good clean of the LB and then she told me to dry myself.

After drying off, we went straight onto the bed and knowing that I was paying for FS, I had expectations compared to my first punt. She did not disappoint and started with BBBJ, which was quite good. She went back and forth between BBBJ and rubbing against me, which got me really ready to go and we switched to mish and LB rubbed against LS for a while, before the dom came out. With the protection on, the main course began. She was nice and wet and was plenty tight for me. At some point went down for some DATY which she was very open to, then I resurfaced and flipped her over for some doggy, scissors and various other positions. She was willing throughout and didn’t mind how many times I changed up our positions. After some while inside her and that was that.

Sadly, she didn't clean up me at all and instead went straight to the shower first. When finished she said I can shower. Bear in mind that was the only time she said anything else to me since the first few lines in the shower at the start. When drying off, she asked me to pay then told me to put my shoes on. So, virtually no GFE score from me, but I gave her a 1 because maybe the language barrier was the real issue.

Overall, for my second experience, she scores full marks for beauty, and having a lovely body that was MCOT. However, compared to my first punt, it all felt very clinical, like I knew what I paid for, she knew what she was being paid to do, and there was not much in the way of any GFE or additional service. I hate to say it, but it all felt a bit soul-less. So, despite the stunning looks, I don’t think I’d repeat if this is how she usually operates. If you don’t care about GFE and you simple want a young Chinese beauty to relieve some stress, she’s a good (if expensive) pick. TBH I don’t know if this is generally how the HG experience compares to Spas, where there is a massage to enjoy at the beginning before the fun begins - I think I prefer having that relaxing tease instead of going full course from the beginning.

Sadly her DB ad is no longer available, so pictures are from TG and she looks exactly like them in real life.

(EDIT: Forgot to add that she asked me for full payment before taking her clothes off, which probably added to the transactional feel from this punt)

[ Last edited by  ccyc at 4-12-2023 23:57 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
teltel   6-12-2023 18:00  Karma  +3   Western birthdays count one from when 12 months old Chinese count day of birth as one
LittleWing   5-12-2023 15:44  Karma  +3   
Skepti10   5-12-2023 08:37  Karma  +8   
FunnyBones   5-12-2023 06:12  Karma  +2   Sounds like it would be good a good option for those who care more about looks than service.
gg1234   5-12-2023 04:08  Karma  +5   
mister.bayarea   5-12-2023 02:01  Acceptance  +1   
americafirst141   5-12-2023 00:01  Karma  +6