Body: 3.5/5
Height:  165cm
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3.5/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  $1000
Repeat: No

Slim pickings at JSL, but they do have a few Russian WGs there now, most of which are way below standards, so took a cab to PE to see what was available. There's a few younger WGs there now, whilst they do look somewhat pretty, there's nothing in terms of figure that's remotely enticing, I guess if you go for age and looks then they might be your COT.

There's a MILFy looking regular in that building and she's currently in 6/F room 2, fit body, but she turns me off every time she refuses BBBJ. So I settled for Nana, seen her in that building before, always in a black lacy one-piece, very tall and a cute next door neighbour face.

All natural body, B cups that a slightly droopy and just big enough for a tit fuck. Meatier all around with a firm ass, but not fat. There's a slight hint of a tummy roll.

Cleaned me thoroughly in the shower and dried me off with a disposable towel. Offered me a massage to start but I declined, so she started with the tit massage and tit fuck which was very nice. Occasional peck on the lips, and then she moved down for BBBJ. Decent suction, lots of licking around the balls, groin and thighs. Positioned herself so I had access to her LS, and offered a finger dom if I wanted to FIV. BJ was quite good and I was enjoying myself, but after about 10mins she dom'ed me up and went CG.

Surprisingly she is quite tight, she didn't move all that much in CG, so I lifted her hips up and power fucked from the bottom for a few minutes before I got tired. She offered to go in mish next, but I said its best we utilise her height and went standing doggy. Pounded away for another 5mins and then

She only works about 10 days a month so its not all the time you will be able to catch her. Her rent is up in February, and unless business picks up for her, she'll most probably move to somewhere else.

Recent Ratings
manANONYman   8-12-2023 06:53  Acceptance  +1   legitnessss
HK_Legend   4-12-2023 19:13  Karma  +10   Might be the "Holy Holies" guide! :) Will ask. I think it's bad business everywhere.