Acceptance 41
Reading Access 20
Registered 4-11-2023
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 3-12-2023 23:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Punts in Cebu + Intel [PH] *Repost from Mongering talk*

Hi fellow punters. I'm sorry for reposting this here but I'm about to leave Cebu and I'm getting desperate for more info!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been living in Cebu city for the past week or so and have been scouring forums for intel on Cebu but haven't been able to see much.

Here is what I have so far:

Prices will be in pesos.

As of today, 1 HKD : 7 PHP

Massage parlours and spas:

MOST massage parlours and spas here are actually legit. Most big name spas and massage places here do not offer ES and is pretty family friendly.
There are a couple of famous ones here that do provide ES though.

- Young Hands Spa

They mainly do Lingham massage with no ES.
Pretty much 30mins of DUP + 1hr of prostate massage and HJ to finish. They have 3 packages. I've only tried the middle one which lets you finish 2x
I've tried asking the girls if they can do more but they declined. They are open 24 hours though so its pretty convenient if you're itching for one late at night.

Damage: 1,500 pesos

Overall, it's not too bad for what it's worth. The massage is kind of whatever but the HJ was nice and the girls are young. 7/10

- Duke Spa

They are famous and have been around for quite a while. This is more of your classic Mama-san + girls in a room set up. You walk in and you get to take a look at the girls. You get to "Choose" from 4 different types of massages but I'm pretty sure they're all the same since the therapist didn't even ask me lol. After paying for the massage at the counter, you get in their car and they take your a nearby motel (Mandaue Hotel). Room is okay, expected much worse tbh. Nuru was average at best but she offered to do FS.

Girls were also average at best, weren't MYCOT.

Damage: 2k for massage, 5k for extra

Overall, not worth it TBH but good if you're looking for some action but have no where else to go. 6/10

- 108 Spa

Essentially the same as Young hands spa so I won't go too much into detail. Price is a tad cheaper but therapists seemed older. Also couldn't choose.

Damage: 1.2k

6.5/10

Tan Tan / Tinder / Dating Apps:

I've heard a lot of success stories about dating apps and decided to give it a try.
What I found out is that a lot of the girls that you match with are actually PTGs or "walkers". After matching with them, they will straight up offer their services. I have tried a couple here but some are obvious B&S. One came and was a TS, paid the taxi fee and respectfully declined    . One was a B&S, she was still pretty hot, but was watching the clock and tried to get me to pay more.

Damage: 6k

Overall, I think it depends if you get lucky with one. You can always ask for a photo confirmation, some may refer you to their TG account as well. 7/10

TG groups

From my experience, there aren't as much TG groups here compared to HK. There are a couple of active ones though.
The set up is pretty similar to the PH and Indo TG groups in HK.
Girls post their ads and you DM them.

Ones with the most activity I've found so far:

t.me/cebunaughtybitches
t.me/cocktailladies
t.me/cebuwalkerss

Most of the girls that post on these groups post on all of them. Good variety but haven't been able to find on that's MYCOT so haven't tried them.
I have messaged a couple and they do reply with their rates and details. Groups are adminned pretty well actually so most of them are legit. (You can message the admin about a girl and they can check if the girl is legit or not)

FB groups

This is where you will get most of your success and I think is the most active.
There are plenty of facebook groups where PTGs will post ads about their availability. You can simply DM them directly and you can ask for rates and details or you can also make a post with your specific preferences and the girls will comment or DM you.
Most girls here are students looking for extra money or young single mothers. Prices range from 2k-10k depending.
I've messaged a handful of girls and most of them seem legit. Have yet to try them though! Will report back.

Some key words to search for on FB are things like "Cebu Walkers" "Cebu Legit Walkers" "Cebu Klaw" "Cebu Student Walkers" etc.
I have attached a picture of some of the groups I have found.

Overall, with these online groups it's important to remember to play it safe and cover your bases. No deposits, and ask for a photo. Some even offer to do a video call to confirm.
Some girls ask for you to buy their Videos first then you book them for a walk. (Haven't tried this so not too sure if legit).
Most girls here in Cebu are all most outcall and only do hotels/motels. Have yet to see one that offered incall.

I have heard a lot about Casa's and Brothels here in Cebu but have yet to find any leads on this. If anyone has any intel on this, please do share! I am very keen on trying them out.

Any other information is appreciated as well!

[ Last edited by  ChangoMango at 4-12-2023 01:46 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
kennybeegoode   17-4-2024 10:34  Acceptance  +2   
Fulltits   15-4-2024 11:51  Karma  +2   thanks
murka21   23-2-2024 06:43  Acceptance  +1   
Tim8land2   11-2-2024 16:43  Acceptance  +1   
chermasyy   31-1-2024 22:32  Acceptance  +1   
gentlemanne   30-1-2024 20:35  Karma  +2   Nice info there. There's not much intel on Cebu so thanks!
jubec69   13-1-2024 07:58  Acceptance  +1   
22gingham   6-1-2024 07:49  Acceptance  +2   Great intel!
ahokcool   23-12-2023 07:30  Acceptance  +1   
Shadow05   7-12-2023 15:41  Acceptance  +1   
dimb1   5-12-2023 08:23  Karma  +2   
Jjaa123   4-12-2023 20:37  Karma  +3   
JSH0073R   4-12-2023 16:38  Karma  +3   
FunnyBones   4-12-2023 05:27  Karma  +2   
JackTheBat   4-12-2023 00:57  Karma  +10   Thanks for the intel.
thatitguy
Nookie Newbie

UID 282875
Digest Posts 0
Credits 64
Posts 3
Karma 64
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 29-7-2022
Status Offline
Post at 4-12-2023 09:35  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 ChangoMango's post

I lived in Cebu and can confirm these are correct.
Aside from the FB groups there are also Messenger Group Chats were more blue-moon / private WGs are more active.
As for the content-first-then-walk, that's basically a scam. Don't do it. That's usually a signal that the girl isn't real. Usually these are operated by gays pretending to be girls. You buy their content/videos but will have all the excuses not to meet because of course, they're not real.

If people are interested, dm me.

Recent Ratings
gentlemanne   24-3-2024 11:20  Karma  +1   Thanks for infos
ChangoMango   5-12-2023 01:49  Karma  +1   
Jjaa123   4-12-2023 20:37  Karma  +3   
dimb1
Carnal Conqueror

UID 166649
Digest Posts 0
Credits 373
Posts 8
Karma 371
Acceptance 40
Reading Access 30
Registered 29-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 5-12-2023 08:23  Profile P.M. 
It's hard out there. The best luck I have is with Tinder if you're looking for the innocent student vibe. Buy gold, put in your profile you're there for a short time and looking for paid dates, and have your pickings. Sex was great. CIM, 3-6k pesos, some even anal. But takes time...

I'm going again next week. It seems Massage Republic is the only legit listing site, I've filtered a couple of girls, send messages to 10, maybe got 2 decent replies that I will try. Some post are obvious agencies, whatsapp then and ask them for a line up and your get a variety of girls. No clue if it's legit, I will report back next week.

I'm in the same TG groups but it's mostly chubby MILFs, I haven't tried the FB groups, will have a look

Whatever you do, avoid Twitter and the "Alter" community. I've lost deposits to horny catfish.

Happy punting, pm me if you need any details

Recent Ratings
ense   11-12-2023 16:40  Acceptance  +1   
gentlemanne
Lustful Lord

UID 288908
Digest Posts 0
Credits 559
Posts 74
Karma 546
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-3-2023
Status Offline
Post at 30-1-2024 20:50  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by ChangoMango at 3-12-2023 23:14
Hi fellow punters. I'm sorry for reposting this here but I'm about to leave Cebu and I'm getting desperate for more info!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- ...

Omg Philippines seem so different than Thailand!

I installed Pinalove to get in contact with some girls and from what i see, a lot of them are looking for real relationship with foreigners. I only saw 1/50 offering a "walk" (I guess it means short time)
All the other ones are looking for something else.. to be a holiday girlfriend at least.. and a legit relation at best.
But they need support too but won't ask. They don't wanna be seen as prostitutes
(Well i had a few beggers asking for money for school etc..i ignore those ones)

I heard a lot of stories from girls that got taken advantage off.. guys are making promises etc.. but they ust wanna fuck them and ditch them to get another one the day after.. that's kinda sad.

I guess you could find the best GFE there but you gotta be patient
gentlemanne
Lustful Lord

UID 288908
Digest Posts 0
Credits 559
Posts 74
Karma 546
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-3-2023
Status Offline
Post at 30-1-2024 20:57  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by dimb1 at 5-12-2023 08:23
It's hard out there. The best luck I have is with Tinder if you're looking for the innocent student vibe. Buy gold, put in your profile you're there for a short time and looking for paid dates, and have your pickings. Sex was great. CIM, 3-6k pesos, some even anal. But takes time...

Can you tell more info about this statement : "But takes time.."
I'm wondering how much time before you can get laid.. a few hours, days, weeks?

My plan is to make contact with some girls before even going there, and try to go on dates.. restaurants etc. And maybe get laid on the 2nd date if she likes me.
And if the vibe and sex is good, i'm just gonna stay with the same girl for my vacation (+-10 days)
Blkmonger2
Lustful Lord

UID 291395
Digest Posts 0
Credits 599
Posts 27
Karma 598
Acceptance 28
Reading Access 40
Registered 7-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 11-2-2024 11:48  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 gentlemanne's post

Depends on you and the girl. I usually do this during my 2+ week long trips in the Philz. I stay at Eurotel in Angeles. Take em over to the SM mall or meet there for a lunch/movie/bowling then say lets head back to my room. If they say yes then it's on. If they say no depends on the connection between the two of you. Are you willing to wait another day or two for pussy?
plt197
Nookie Newbie

UID 292330
Digest Posts 0
Credits 9
Posts 6
Karma 9
Acceptance 7
Reading Access 10
Registered 30-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 13-4-2024 19:47  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 gentlemanne's post

Is Cebu generally much harder to land girls just looking for sex (pair or unpaid) compared to thailand? Planning a trip to Phillipines and Thailand in the summer.