Registered 30-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 3-12-2023 12:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Fiwfans - Bentley

Date & Time of Session:  November 2023
Name:  Bentley
Agent: 141girls
Nationality & Language: supposedly Euroasian (half Australian , half Thai?) , but looked fully Asian, perhaps Thai Chinese. Only understands Thai.
Link: https://fiwfans.vip/sideline/406raefarlpb0qaro
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Height:  165cm
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length:  3000 Baht / 1 shot / 1 hour max
Repeat: No

I tried this girl as supposedly she could communicate in English and she looked hot. The agent set me up to meet Bentley at a particular hotel around Hwai Kwang near some of the other well known soapies in the area. Turned up at the hotel and was told to go to a particular room just before the appointment. As I get out of the elevator I can hear through the walls some girl moaning loudly, I guess this hotel is being used by a few operators.
I knock on the hotel room door and the girl that appears is rather hot, though since her face doesn't appear in the photos I'm unsure it is the same girl. The girl that appears before me is slim, pale skinned and youngish, probably in her early 20s, and wearing some make up. I walk in and it is clear she doesn't understand English. We resort to Google translate. I ask for a shower together, she kind of understands and says she has already showered. She then asks for the money using Google translate, I hand the 3000 baht to her. I take a quick shower having been in the Bangkok heat.
She removes her towel and I get to see her body, she has nice B sized natural breasts. I make a gesture of wanting to kiss, she kind of says she can't because of something. She gestures for me to lay down and starts giving me a handjob.
She then reaches for a condom and tries to put it on, it is clear one of the standard Thai condoms isn't going to fit me well. I go and tell her I have my own condom and then put it on, and then gives me a cbj. The cbj is rather rushed, she is just trying to get me hard quickly. She lays down uses some lube on her pussy. I then get on top for missionary and start thrusting into her. There isn't much eye contact, she closes her eyes and starts making some fake sounding moaning sounds like I heard earlier. She does have amazingly soft skin, I find this out when I hold onto her more tightly. We continue missionary until I cum into the dom.
She is rather eager to get me off her after I finish. She hands me a few tissues and I wipe myself off.
She then gets up and starts putting on her clothes. We've only been together for a bit over 30 minutes at this point, but it is clear there won't be any further action. I reluctantly put on my clothes and wave bye and then head out of the room.
While the girl was hot, the service was not worth going back for. The services promised (dfk, 69) certainly weren't offered by this girl, I got pretty much the bare minimum.

[ Last edited by  ElonStark at 3-12-2023 15:07 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
ahokcool   24-12-2023 02:22  Acceptance  +1   
juyai   13-12-2023 07:05  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Skepti10   4-12-2023 10:25  Karma  +8   
FunnyBones   4-12-2023 05:28  Karma  +2   
roninaaa   4-12-2023 00:36  Acceptance  +1   
kalvinhobbs   3-12-2023 23:36  Karma  +5   
hkpunter999   3-12-2023 20:37  Karma  +5   Sorry bro!
boscitc   3-12-2023 18:49  Karma  +8   
JackTheBat   3-12-2023 16:44  Karma  +10   Better luck next time.
americafirst141   3-12-2023 16:41  Karma  +6   
gg1234   3-12-2023 15:12  Karma  +4   FYI, reading access isn't meaningful until you set it to 10 or higher. RA 1 doesn't stop anything.